4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ragflan

I did, mentions nothing of the impact of just installing.. Like I said my skills are limited so i'd appreciate some help from this brilliant forum and not a sarcastic tit.

Stret

Insulting someone is not the way to get help. Anyway. What the guy said was right. Just 2 pages back (Page 40) someone has described what settings to use to get the battery savings benefit from UV.

Guest frigorific

I have problem with camera too. Restoring previous camera.apk doesn't help.

+1 for camera problems. On Ir8 baked today.

Had the same problem with a pre Ir8 baked 22.des.

It worked perfect on Ir4 which I had before that :)

Anyone figured out a fix?

Thanks

Fred

Guest alanhsu

Can someone make a flashable zip with the following options. Best if it can be included in the kitchen.

Percentage Battery Meter (Stock Style) + Menu button on right also active when hidden

I made a custom zip before but can`t remember the steps now.

Guest alanhsu

What is the camera issue everyone is talking about? I tried all the features in camera/camcorder. No issues so far.

I am on Ir8 with stock kernel and UGKL1 baseband.

Also, I did a test with two gnex. The stock kernel is significantly more battery efficient than modaco custom kernel r7 (no oc/uv).

Both screen were off for 2+ hours with everything on (bluetooth, wifi, etc). stock kernel dropped 8-9 percent while custom kernel dropped 15-16%.

Guest Rick Francis

Widget locker lets you do just that, pick any shortcut and put widgets on the screen.

I know that, I have it. Given the stock lockscreen can go east - west to home or camera, north - south to two other apps without all the added options and weight of widget locker would be handy.

Most feature requests for a rom can be accomplished by other apps, that's how we know its able to be done. I think stock ICS can be improved with some small additions, but not too over the top.

Guest BaltTigger

I am completely new to this. I followed the instructions as best I could and now my screen has been in the boot process (rotating multicolored squares) for an hour now. Is this a normal wait time while the phone is rewritten?? How long should it take? What are my options? Would a battery pull and restart completely brick my phone??

Help please.

Guest Drawde40599

Can someone make a flashable zip with the following options. Best if it can be included in the kitchen.

Percentage Battery Meter (Stock Style) + Menu button on right also active when hidden

I made a custom zip before but can`t remember t

nevermind

Edited by Drawde40599

Guest Drawde40599

I made a custom zip before but can`t remember the steps now.

[/q

Guest Aiman Alorayed

What I need is a notification that enables the display and shows the message

In short words: iPhone style

handcent sms free from market does this

Guest rubenGN

The under voltage kernel is just awesome! After about 19 hours of modest usage (including some YouTube viewing) I still got about 67% of battery and only lost about 3% over night!

post-947949-132489152824_thumb.jpg

Guest Aiman Alorayed

The under voltage kernel is just awesome! After about 19 hours of modest usage (including some YouTube viewing) I still got about 67% of battery and only lost about 3% over night!

Care to share your SetCPU settings ?

Seeing exactly the same here! Amazing.

Guest Tyrellcorp

Seeing exactly the same here! Amazing.

Cool! is that the MoDaCo Custom Kernel r7 with oc/uv or just the uv one?

I'm not too happy with mu Nexys battery life at the moment!

Edited by Tyrellcorp