4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Epedemic

Yes, I can confirm an issue with the signal meter I am investigating!

P

That would be related to the signal meter always showing 2 bars, and the signal value in about phone in settings shows 0 db i assume? ;)

Guest PaulOBrien

That would be related to the signal meter always showing 2 bars, and the signal value in about phone in settings shows 0 db i assume? ;)

Yes, both related, due to the fact it's a CDMA ROM port. Trying to track down where this happens! ;)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Good news folks! Despite being on the verge of throwing the phone out of the window, i've found the cause of the signal meter issue... fix uploading now! :)

P

Guest Christopher Olekas

Just tried the latest (before the Facebook sync change) with just a Dalvik Cache/Cache wipe and I seem to be able to get data on my phone... don't know what's up.. Running XXKK6 baseband.

Guest seakins

Hello and thanks for bringing in the updates Paul.

Will you be adding the UV Kernel option back to the kitchen?

I baked a Ir11 ROM last night and today i'm seeing major drain in battery consumption with normal use.

I was on Ir9 with the UV Kernel selected and the battery was brilliant!

Guest PaulOBrien

Hello and thanks for bringing in the updates Paul.

Will you be adding the UV Kernel option back to the kitchen?

I baked a Ir11 ROM last night and today i'm seeing major drain in battery consumption with normal use.

I was on Ir9 with the UV Kernel selected and the battery was brilliant!

I would recommend using franco's kernel at the moment!

P

This is looking good, Paul. Had one issue with a build yesterday in that switching to video camera from still camera caused it to FC so have gone back to my 4.0.3 ROM for now but once the APM is included I'll take another look

How's your extended battery holding out?

Edited by EddyOS

Guest PaulOBrien

This is looking good, Paul. Had one issue with a build yesterday in that switching to video camera from still camera caused it to FC so have gone back to my 4.0.3 ROM for now but once the APM is included I'll take another look

How's your extended battery holding out?

Battery is good!

I'll check out the camcorder and see if I have the issue...

P

One other thing. As I'm getting used to using the menu in the 'Action Bar' of apps is there a way of having the search button without the menu button at all?

Guest PaulOBrien

Camcorder working fine... no plans for the search with different menu configs atm, remember you need at least 1 menu button for legacy app compatability!

P

Guest FatherD

Google Wallet . can't get this to work! After i have set a pin code I get through to the citi card / Goo prepaid / gift card page .. but only the citi-mastercard one is clickable!

Any suggestions anyone?

edit: .. the gift card one is clickable, but not the Google Prepaid one!

edit2: ..and further still if I restart the Wallet app .. I get 'An error has occurred' when entering my pin .. feelin' no love from the big G :(

Edited by FatherD