4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

problems in the kitchen ?? i´m gettin 33mb files when cooking ?? am i doin something wrong ???

Baking OK here, just tested some bakes.

Prebakes are going up now and will be periodically updated while we're Beta testing.

P

Baking OK here, just tested some bakes.

Prebakes are going up now and will be periodically updated while we're Beta testing.

P

ok thanks for checking , will try again

Guest qsecofr

Just baked a gsm version that ended up at 56mb?

I did one yesterday and that one was about 158mb.

Thanks for this great rom!

Edit: tried again and the same choises now give me a file of 172mb :)

Edited by qsecofr

Guest congrey

First of all I want to thank you Paul for your amazing ROMs - I have used your ROMs since HTC Hero owning. ))

Now I use Galaxy Nexus and want to ask your help. I am from Canada. Some of Canadian carriers have excellent feature- Name Display (or CNAP). The network will display the phone number of the phone calling, as well as the name associated to that number, regardless of whether or not the information is stored in your contacts. It is network-driven, but your device needs support for it. Unfortunately, GN doesn't support Name Display.

Could you take a look on this topic on XDA and express your honorable opinion, please. ( http://forum.xda-dev...78#post22310778 )

Thank you in advance.

Edited by congrey

Downloaded last night and so far has been great running with Franco.

Is there any way to disable the auto rotation of the lock screen? It doesn't seem to take notice of "auto rotate" being unchecked in the screen settings and when attempting to unlock (using pattern unlock) at strange angles (don't ask!) I am sometimes moving the screen and it gets a little annoying when it suddenly switches to landscape

Guest PaulOBrien

First of all I want to thank you Paul for your amazing ROMs - I have used your ROMs since HTC Hero owning. ))

Now I use Galaxy Nexus and want to ask your help. I am from Canada. Some of Canadian carriers have excellent feature- Name Display (or CNAP). The network will display the phone number of the phone calling, as well as the name associated to that number, regardless of whether or not the information is stored in your contacts. It is network-driven, but your device needs support for it. Unfortunately, GN doesn't support Name Display.

Could you take a look on this topic on XDA and express your honorable opinion, please. ( http://forum.xda-dev...78#post22310778 )

Thank you in advance.

Certainly looks like it's possible!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Downloaded last night and so far has been great running with Franco.

Is there any way to disable the auto rotation of the lock screen? It doesn't seem to take notice of "auto rotate" being unchecked in the screen settings and when attempting to unlock (using pattern unlock) at strange angles (don't ask!) I am sometimes moving the screen and it gets a little annoying when it suddenly switches to landscape

No, I can add that as a kitchen option potentially tho.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Both should work fine. I updated, but I'd be surprised if there's a noticeable difference!

I am going to add the updated bootloader to the kitchen.

P

Guest qsecofr

I guess the volume enhancement from the LTE leak is not ported into this rom?

Still got really low ring signals and low musicvolume.

Is the kernel from the LTE leak?

The rom feels really smooth.

Ps: Chrome fc's for me to.

Edited by qsecofr

Guest PaulOBrien

I guess the volume enhancement from the LTE leak is not ported into this rom?

Still got really low ring signals and low musicvolume.

Is the kernel from the LTE leak?

The rom feels really smooth.

Ps: Chrome fc's for me to.

The volume enhancement from the LTE version should be assuming you're using the supplied kernel.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Chrome issue fixed in the kitchen (it doesn't like being on /system!).

If you are on a prebake, you can do:

adb remount && adb shell cp /system/app/Chrome.apk /data/app/com.android.chrome-1.apk && adb shell rm /system/app/Chrome.apk

:)

P

Guest qsecofr

The volume enhancement from the LTE version should be assuming you're using the supplied kernel.

P

Ok, thanks. Yes i run the supplied kernel.

I thougt it would be more of a boost regarding audio.

Cheers.