4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MacAllan

Just a little reminder that I strongly recommend flashing the latest bootloader / radio images if you're using this ROM. I'll include the relevant flashing zips in the first post in due course, watch this space!

P

Will the bootloader remove CWM recovery?

Guest jay84uk

Hi Paul,

I flashed the ROM again doing a full wipe before and still having problems. Have restored back to 4.0.2 Last bake was pretty much basics with menu always active, no search button UI config. Has anyone else seen the problems where system ui FC's? NOVA launcher also doesn't seem to like restoring from backup layouts

Thanks

Jamie

Guest jay84uk

Just need to change the build.prop to be the yakju (GSM) build instead of the mysid (LTE) one - works fine...

ro.build.description=yakju-user 4.0.2 ICL53F 235179 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=google/yakju/maguro:4.0.2/ICL53F/235179:user/release-keys

I'm struggling to edit the build.prop Tried using Astro and ES file explorer. Both will edit but neither seem to save.

Any suggestions?

Guest tbellenger

Hey Paul - when flashing between ir10, ir11, etc do I need to reset Google Wallet to remove the card and then flash or is it safe to leave the card on the secure element and just flash the new ROM? Thanks

I'm struggling to edit the build.prop Tried using Astro and ES file explorer. Both will edit but neither seem to save.

Any suggestions?

If you're using ES you need to make sure you're using root access (in settings) and you make /system R/W - if not it won't save

Once changed, reboot and it should be done. Other way is to edit the file prior to flashing the ROM. You need to install Notepad++ onto your PC to do that, though

Edited by EddyOS

Guest pbotloh

High Paul van you advice me hoe to sync a agenda with exchange?Mail is allright but agenda won't sync? Problemwith lots of ics rom only villain seems to work

Hope to hear from you! found out by luck myself reinstalled rom then first make a "business ' exchange account before the goolgle gmail. now effrything is allright

Edited by pbotloh

Hi and thanks for an excellent ROM.

I baked and flashed this ROM for the first time today. Everything runs very smooth and fast. The only issue I have so far is that I cant connect to my 5 GHz home router. The 2.4 GHz works fine though. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

Guest rahan95

Same Problem by me, i contact the Support, but no answer.

Actually, you can find it with Appsbrain but then you get a message saying the device is not compatible with it !

Not sure whether it's ROM related though but I'm sure Paul will be able to give us the proper direction (tried everything I could find such as cleanning market data, uninstalling/reinstalling, etc...)

The worst thing is that reflashing a ROM NAvigon was showing and working on doesn't work either now with the same messae showing !

EDIT : don't think it has anything to do with this ROM or any other for this matter : flashed back stock image from Google and the issue is still here. Sorry for the unconvenience =(

Edited by rahan95

Guest Leo Krüger

hi,

i have a problem regarding this rom running in conjunction with the current franco.Kernel.

When i'm using these two, i always have a load average of 1 or higher (and the cpu hardly ever enters deep sleep).

[edit: sorry misread the output of top, will come back to you, maybe its not even system_server...]

when i keep the stock kernel included in this rom, everything is fine. load drops to nearly zero, cpu enters deep sleep and so on.

battery life is nice and this rom really shows its greatness.

any suggestions on what this might be?

as i never really debugged anything like this before, please tell me which data you need and how to gather it.

thanks,

leo

Edited by Leo Krüger

Guest lanxinger

System UI seems to be force closing a lot on the latest Kitchen build. Right after that the signal indicator also drops to 0 even

though I have full Wifi signal.

Franco kernel doesn't keep the last governor and OC settings on reboot but that has to be a bug in his program?

Other than that everything is working well and smoothly.

best

markus