4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Ah not sure if you noticed but its only mms i am having issues with. Still get service not activated on network.

Followed your instructions. Mine did exactly as yours did. The number is still there now. It just wont send mms...

I am on Orange and SMS/MMS both work fine for me using Kitchen baked ROM from a couple of days ago.

Guest johnboyw

When I hit refresh it's there. If i go out of settings then back in the number is gone. I'd expect it to stay. Thanks I will bake new ROM now.

Yes mine had but click refresh it should then show up.

Guest jay84uk

It is gone when you go in, but when you hit refresh it should appear.

P

OK does that, still don't seem to be getting MMS however from experience my signal is s*** and this wouldn't be the first issue I have had with Orange and MMS hence why I never send them

Guest jay84uk

is it me or is there a problem with the kitchen? download speed is very low. I can only download part of the file and then everything slows down terribly...

I just downloaded and was pretty quick

Guest johnboyw

I added the CyanogenMod APN list to the kitchen as an option, perhaps the MMS settings from this will work better (after installing, select 'reset to default' in your APN settings).

If you want to install it without rebaking, download from here - http://cl.ly/0A3Z0x2K0S1i1d0X1k1N - and push to /system/etc/.

P

No joy i`m afraid. I`m just trying an O2 sim in now but all it says now is sending..................

Guest rubenGN

Anyone else having problems with folder sorting?

One of my folders (16 icons) constantly changes it sorting. After a reboot everything is sorted as it should again.

Don't know when or why the sorting changes...

Guest jay84uk

Hi Paul,

Hate to be the JINXED one again but still getting system.ui problems I think. During a restore of apps and data using titanium it just disappears, no error or anything. When I use ROM manager to reboot into recovery to restore to nandroid I see the pop up saying system.ui has stopped working. My options are attached

options.txt

Guest MacAllan

About making a zip folder for adding apps to the bake.

Do i only create the folder strukture in the zip file or do i need the META-INF folder as well?

I would like to add Apex launcher into the bake, today i copy the apk file to system/app after update but i also lose the settings.

So if i create a zip with folders system/app and put the Apex.apk in the app folder, is that enough?

Plz, help :)

Guest Chad Cluver

I just baked a GSM ROM and am loving this so far. I was coming from Ir10. I didn't wipe data, only wiped cache and dalvik. I flashed new bootloader, then Ir11 I baked, then CM9 DSP zip, then latest franco kernel. So far, I have had zero issues, so keep fingers crossed but everything appears to be working still...... Big thanks Paul!!!! I haven't checked MHL yet but will tonight when I get home. I know last night it was working perfectly fine though....

options.txt

Guest Sn0warmy

I am jinxed .. every time I try to bake I get ... 1,2,3,4,hours remaining sad.gif

Go to a local coffee shop and do it. It should only take like 25 seconds to download on a good connection and you could also snag yourself some coffee cake and a latte'. biggrin.gif

Guest FatherD
I haven't had any problem with downloading. what isp are you using?

Go to a local coffee shop and do it. It should only take like 25 seconds to download on a good connection and you could also snag yourself some coffee cake and a latte'.

The coffee shop sounds like a plan.. Sitting here on BeThere in the UK.. Will try again later :wacko:

Guest CaspaTheGhost

The coffee shop sounds like a plan.. Sitting here on BeThere in the UK.. Will try again later

Yep, downloaded and updated no probs... BeThere sounds iffy, but then again Sky seems to be worse than O2 these days...

Just use your GN as a wifi hot spot...

Guest Chad Cluver

I just baked a GSM ROM and am loving this so far. I was coming from Ir10. I didn't wipe data, only wiped cache and dalvik. I flashed new bootloader, then Ir11 I baked, then CM9 DSP zip, then latest franco kernel. So far, I have had zero issues, so keep fingers crossed but everything appears to be working still...... Big thanks Paul!!!! I haven't checked MHL yet but will tonight when I get home. I know last night it was working perfectly fine though....

options.txt

Just got home and tested my MHL adapter. Unfortunately I too get an instant reboot as soon as the HDMI cable is connected.

Guest Aiman Alorayed

I'm updating from Ir10 to Ir11, wiped cache + dalvik

everything seems fine except that I'm not getting the soft keys and the taskbar, they're just not there blink.gif

My kitchen choices are as shown, nothing special really

a,b,1,2,3,5,40,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,36,52,51,69,68,47

using "Menu button on both sides with search button also active when hidden" supposedly

Help please ?

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm updating from Ir10 to Ir11, wiped cache + dalvik

everything seems fine except that I'm not getting the soft keys and the taskbar, they're just not there blink.gif

My kitchen choices are as shown, nothing special really

a,b,1,2,3,5,40,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,36,52,51,69,68,47

using "Menu button on both sides with search button also active when hidden" supposedly

Help please ?

That's because Ir10 to Ir11 needs a full wipe.

P

Guest FatherD

Will try again later today, BeThere actually subs off O2, and has been really reliable over the past 2 years, but seems to have gone a bit flakey just lately. Here's hoping it steadies up today after rebooting the router, and hub, and checking all the settings - all looks fine, will retry after some bran flakes! :-D

Guest johnboyw

Morning Paul. Day 2 in johnboy`s mms problem!

I`m sorry I dont want to take over the whole thread with this thing but what do you suggest I try now??

I use pictures messages on a daily basis so it`s pretty important to me to have them working.

I know you said it`s happened on other ROM`s too so i`m not expecting you to come up with a magical cure.

But I am willing to try ought now! Is there anything on my phone you need to look at to help solve it?

Other than this your ROM is still fantastic.. :)

Johnboy.