4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest millerliteguy

Paul,

Will it be easy for a Noob like me to change the soft keys - Are you going to maybe add just a couple to the Kitchen ( At least the button mode with the same ICS Blue theme)

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul,

Will it be easy for a Noob like me to change the soft keys - Are you going to maybe add just a couple to the Kitchen ( At least the button mode with the same ICS Blue theme)

It'll be super easy... I might add a few to the kitchen, but it will also be really easy for developer to package them into update zips if they want to...

P

Guest millerliteguy

It'll be super easy... I might add a few to the kitchen, but it will also be really easy for developer to package them into update zips if they want to...

P

Awesome...Paul your are one Bad Ass when it comes to ROM Building - Thanks for all your HARD WORK!!!!!!

Guest johnboyw

Paul seen as you have fixed my problem any chance you can help me with my other one?? ;)

Is there any easy way of stopping rotate on the lock screen? As i mentioned before i use a zip from xda to increase the screen brightness and it over writes your files.

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul seen as you have fixed my problem any chance you can help me with my other one?? ;)

Is there any easy way of stopping rotate on the lock screen? As i mentioned before i use a zip from xda to increase the screen brightness and it over writes your files.

Nope, your brightness tweak is obviously a framework-res with that lockscreen rotate turned on.

Beware btw if the zip isn't designed for Ir11 specifically!

P

Guest seakins

Will check the Facebook sync option. Please hold. ;)

P

Hi Paul,

Still holding on the above ;), any idea if there is an issue with it. I can't manage to get the facebook account to stick to the accounts and sync list.

Guest johnboyw

Nope, your brightness tweak is obviously a framework-res with that lockscreen rotate turned on.

Beware btw if the zip isn't designed for Ir11 specifically!

P

Mmm I have noticed that my screen wasnt as reponsive as it should. Wonder if its this then.

Right i`ll flash a new bake. What is the easiest way to tweak brightness then :blush:

Guest jay84uk

Hi Paul,

Still holding on the above ;), any idea if there is an issue with it. I can't manage to get the facebook account to stick to the accounts and sync list.

facebook is there on mine although I now use Haxsync. I have noticed I keep getting errors on my Google account with the browser syncing and on twitter with contacts syncing. I wonder if the browser is due to chrome?

Guest PhilNelwyn

Hey everybody!

Before going into the "baking/downloading/flashing" process, I'd like to know if there is a multitouch issue in this rom.

The 4.0.3 rom I flashed is fast and reliable, everything is working really great, but in games like GTAIII, Shadowgun or Reckless Racing 2 (etc...), the multitouch is broken as soon as I plug the charger in...

Please could anyone with one of these games installed tell me if this bug is occurring on Ir11 ?

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Guest StuMcBill

OK, it feels like I just need to track down that MHL bug then we're good for leaving Beta status for this ROM! :D

P

Paul

I should be available for the majority of tomorrow to test things if you need me to?

Assuming I am still getting the reboot bug on my latest build.

Guest jay84uk

Paul

I should be available for the majority of tomorrow to test things if you need me to?

I'm still getting the reboot and loop on my latest build and willing to test today if you have any ideas.

Thanks for your great work Paul!!

I was wondering if i'm the only one having problems with the phone not restoring apps, Wifi passwords and so on, when I type in my google-account! The contacts and calendar loads! But before, everytime I did a wipe, flash ODIN-firmware and Modaco, the phone restored itself!

Thanks

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul

Cheers.

Another MHL update, I completely wiped, installed the GSM Beta 2 prebake and...

mhlworkingagain.png

:blink:

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,

Have you made any tweaks to the ROM? I can add an account with FB sync and it stays (altho I too use HaxSync!)

P

Guest DarkGruf

Another MHL update, I completely wiped, installed the GSM Beta 2 prebake and...

So perhaps it has something to do with kitchen ? My rom that has the mhl bug is a baked one. btw I'm not complaining just trying to help :) This rom is fantastic.

Guest FatherD

If you could post the images for those for me, that'd be useful for my testing.

I don't need the whole SystemUI, just the updated images.

P

OK... Will post them up later in zips.. I have been theming them against your system-ui as they have been updated and they all work great!

Guest PaulOBrien

OK... Will post them up later in zips.. I have been theming them against your system-ui as they have been updated and they all work great!

If you see the changelog, the zips now just need to put the files in '/system/mods/buttons/res/drawable-hdpi/' and they'll be applied on bootup, independent of which UI mod the user has chosen.

P

Guest jay84uk

So perhaps it has something to do with kitchen ? My rom that has the mhl bug is a baked one. btw I'm not complaining just trying to help :) This rom is fantastic.

I wish that was true. I have just done a factory reset then installed pre-bake and still getting the MHL issue :-( Hope this helps

Guest PaulOBrien

I would try the GSM prebake, just to rule another thing out!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

I wish that was true. I have just done a factory reset then installed pre-bake and still getting the MHL issue :-( Hope this helps

Gah, ignore my post above then. And we also have the exact same MHL adaptor. Seriously odd.

You could install this logcat tool - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat - and set it recording then plug in, but the nature of the reboot makes me think we're not going to catch anything anyway!

Have you tried a different kernel (e.g. franco.Kernel)?

P

Guest DarkGruf

I would try the GSM prebake, just to rule another thing out!

P

Here my options if that can help

Your kitchen choices are shown below.

a

b

Guest Chad Cluver

Gah, ignore my post above then. And we also have the exact same MHL adaptor. Seriously odd.

You could install this logcat tool - https://market.andro...anlawson.logcat - and set it recording then plug in, but the nature of the reboot makes me think we're not going to catch anything anyway!

Have you tried a different kernel (e.g. franco.Kernel)?

P

I'm on franco.Kernel and I have the reboot bug, see my post back a few pages for the options.txt I used when baking....