4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest millerliteguy

Next release coming Monday folks. :)

P

Can you throw in a couple SoftKey Mods in the Kitchen because no matter what I do I'm not having any luck with these mods - I'm not a programmer on ny level so I need a dummy version or an idots guide to installing SoftKy Mods

Guest paulswift36

Tried the MHL to HDMI adaptor and the phone goes into a boot loop, tried the official Samsung one and another make and neither worked. Went back to stock 4.0.2 and both work fine now. Any ideas?

Guest DarkGruf

Tried the MHL to HDMI adaptor and the phone goes into a boot loop, tried the official Samsung one and another make and neither worked. Went back to stock 4.0.2 and both work fine now. Any ideas?

Did you try with a recent bake/prebake rom ? Because this issue was present but is solved now.

16 Feb 16:20 pre-Beta 3

Resolved MHL connectivity reboot issue.

Edited by DarkGruf

Guest Luffarn

I'm having trouble to get vibration to work on notifications. As I recall from previous versions it could be enabled in the settings under sounds. But now there is no such option.

Have I totally misplaced this setting?

Guest DarkGruf

Thanks found that more worrying the phone icon and apk is missing...

Any ideas

Did you performed a full wipe before installing ir11 for the first time ? Full wipe is required, ie reset to factory settings, when coming from anything else than an other ir11. If I was in your case that's what I would do : backup my sms/mms, phone calls, and anything you care for then full wipe, then reflash.

Edited by DarkGruf

Guest StuMcBill

Hi,

nice rom but a couple of issues maybe its been mentioned before.

when connected via the mhl connector it reboots...

any ideas.

thanks

I think it's only the kitchen that's been updated with the MHL fix so far?

The new pre bakes will come on Monday I think?

Guest DarkGruf

I think it's only the kitchen that's been updated with the MHL fix so far?

The new pre bakes will come on Monday I think?

I don't use prebakes so I don't know for sure, but I doubt Paul would left a buggy version free to download. For Monday I think we might have something else coming, but also that's only my opinion.

Edited by DarkGruf

alarm wont work when the phone sleep.

i am in Ir11 beta 2 with franco kernerl 17.2

What do you mean when the phone sleep? Are you using the stock alarm or another app?

Guest itolson

Full factory reset and clear cache sorted the missing phone app and shortcut, and yes the baked rom had the mhl fix.

any one tried the n64 emulators mpenenu64 or simular as the nexus struggles at times yet my sons acer liquid metal plays fine its overclocked but works well, the nexus seems to play great for 10 seconds or so then stutter like mad for 5 seconds...

seems it needs a proper gpu opengl plugin....

The GPS is definitely messed up, GPS Status & Toolbox and GPS Test both cause a reboot when trying to download the new AGPS info. Google Maps won't lock on to location at all either. Ive wiped, rebaked etc and this behavior happens each time. Im running the GSM version and think it probably has something to do with framework from 4.0.4 being from the LTE/Verizon version. Can you take a look at this please Paul, can't really use this rom if my GPS won't work.

Thanks

Edited by 8802

Guest falcomomo

Running very smoothly with FrancoKernel 17.2, FrancoTurtle governor. No forced closes, or sluggishness, or instability at all.

But, I was ok with the auto-brightness levels on stock because of the massive difference it makes on battery life. I find my battery draining so quickly when the screen is on now!

Is there a way I change them back to default values? A file to edit?

Guest Brembo109
The GPS is definitely messed up, GPS Status & Toolbox and GPS Test both cause a reboot when trying to download the new AGPS info. Google Maps won't lock on to location at all either. Ive wiped, rebaked etc and this behavior happens each time. Im running the GSM version and think it probably has something to do with framework from 4.0.4 being from the LTE/Verizon version. Can you take a look at this please Paul, can't really use this rom if my GPS won't work.

Thanks

GPS is fine here in gsm version

Guest Christopher Olekas

Just baked today and I lost the notification and menu bar. I came from an IR11 bake from about a week ago... wiped cache/davlik... anyone encounter this? Tried with and without the stock % battery mod and the extra search buttons

Edit:

Researched the thread, I guess I gotta do a full wipe... oh well.

Edited by Christopher Olekas

Guest PaulOBrien

Running very smoothly with FrancoKernel 17.2, FrancoTurtle governor. No forced closes, or sluggishness, or instability at all.

But, I was ok with the auto-brightness levels on stock because of the massive difference it makes on battery life. I find my battery draining so quickly when the screen is on now!

Is there a way I change them back to default values? A file to edit?

These values ARE the stock values for 4.0.3 upwards!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Just baked today and I lost the notification and menu bar. I came from an IR11 bake from about a week ago... wiped cache/davlik... anyone encounter this? Tried with and without the stock % battery mod and the extra search buttons

Edit:

Researched the thread, I guess I gotta do a full wipe... oh well.

Actually, that shouldn't happen, you should be able to upgrade from a previous bake. I'll check it out.

P

Guest StuMcBill

Regarding the button mods, what do the files have to be named?

I just dumped these files in the /system/mods/buttons directory and rebooted, but I still have the original softkeys (can't remember when I baked my Rom though, it might not have included the button mod)

Stewart

post-678930-0-75027500-1329741633_thumb.

Guest Christopher Olekas

Actually, that shouldn't happen, you should be able to upgrade from a previous bake. I'll check it out.

P

When I had come to ir11 from ir10 originally I hadn't wiped... so I expected some nuisances to pop up when going from ir11 from a week ago, to one last night...

Guest johnboyw

Is our update coming today Paul?

It`s just that my MHL has come today. I need to flash the latest ROM so it works. Do I hold out for your update or just flash what I have at the moment?

Cheers Johnboy