4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest FatherD

Regarding the button mods, what do the files have to be named?

I just dumped these files in the /system/mods/buttons directory and rebooted, but I still have the original softkeys (can't remember when I baked my Rom though, it might not have included the button mod)

Stewart

Just to be sure .. you are copying the to ' /system/mods/buttons/res/drawable-xhdpi' .. they appear on reboot for me with all the mods I have tried!

Hope this helps

Guest StuMcBill

Just to be sure .. you are copying the to ' /system/mods/buttons/res/drawable-xhdpi' .. they appear on reboot for me with all the mods I have tried!

Hope this helps

I wasn't to begin with, but I am now and still no joy. I probably am running a kitchen bake from before when that was implemented.

Will bake a new one tomorrow and stress how I get on.

Thanks though.

Guest paulswift36
Did you try with a recent bake/prebake rom ? Because this issue was present but is solved now.

16 Feb 16:20 pre-Beta 3

Resolved MHL connectivity reboot issue.

I was running Ir11 Beta from the download link, not from a bake. If I now rebake or wait for Paul's next release this should be solved? After using 404 compared to 402 I can really feel a performance difference and I want 404 back so would love it if this was fixed already.

Thanks

Guest FatherD

I wasn't to begin with, but I am now and still no joy. I probably am running a kitchen bake from before when that was implemented.

Will bake a new one tomorrow and stress how I get on.

Thanks though.

That should sort it.. I think it was a very late addition, it works great.

All the best

Guest millerliteguy

I made a .zip for fellow members if they want the Blue Menu Icons - You just have to add the .zip file to your ROM build in the kitchen and it updates your buttons for you -

Enjoy -

buttons.zip

Edited by millerliteguy

Guest imfloflo

Can't receive MMS :/

I bake the mms option to receive correctly mms i wasn't able to send previously and now i can't receive mms anymore with lastest kitchen :/

edit: seems my SMSC was reset 00 instead of 07913396050096f5 for Free Mobile France

Edited by imfloflo

Guest MacAllan

Can't receive MMS :/

I bake the mms option to receive correctly mms i wasn't able to send previously and now i can't receive mms anymore with lastest kitchen :/

edit: seems my network is down

Before i know that sometimes you needed to send an mms before you could recive, have you tried this?

Guest paulswift36

If you miss a piece from the bake, e.g., I left out the email client (Exchange one), how can I get this back? Do I need to rebake and overwrite or is there a zip I can flash?

thanks

Guest Brembo109
If you miss a piece from the bake, e.g., I left out the email client (Exchange one), how can I get this back? Do I need to rebake and overwrite or is there a zip I can flash?

thanks

Just rebake and flash with dalvik wipe

Guest Stretlow

Regarding the button mods, what do the files have to be named?

I just dumped these files in the /system/mods/buttons directory and rebooted, but I still have the original softkeys (can't remember when I baked my Rom though, it might not have included the button mod)

Stewart

Is there any reason why I cant see that directory in root explorer, I can see as far as System/mods but then the folder is blank. I really want to try some icons

Guest StuMcBill

Is there any reason why I cant see that directory in root explorer, I can see as far as System/mods but then the folder is blank. I really want to try some icons

You need to create the folders yourself. You need /system/mods/buttons/res/drawable-xhdpi as pointed out by FatherD earlier on in the thread. I think when you first boot up, it will copy the files from the above folder to the correct place, and then delete the files, so you will only see /system/mods.

Maybe Paul can confirm?

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,

Could you clarify please, if there are any chances of adding Name Display feature in your ROMs?

Yes, this is coming, i'll be asking for testers though as obviously I can't test it myself! :)

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Just pushed the last update to the kitchen before Ir11 leaves Beta. i.e. I will be uploading Ir11 non-Beta prebakes shortly, then onwards and upwards to Ir12! :)

P

Changelog

21 Feb 16:00 pre-Beta 3

• Updated to fix very rare SystemUI crashes
  • Updated various app components (Google Plus, Maps, Nova Launcher)

Guest congrey

Yes, this is coming, i'll be asking for testers though as obviously I can't test it myself! :)

P

I am in!

PS Somebody does that for CyanogenMod 9. If you need I can give you link for it.

PSS Time to buy AdFree.......

Guest miraclestone

Just pushed the last update to the kitchen before Ir11 leaves Beta. i.e. I will be uploading Ir11 non-Beta prebakes shortly, then onwards and upwards to Ir12! :)

P

Changelog

21 Feb 16:00 pre-Beta 3

• Updated to fix very rare SystemUI crashes
  • Updated various app components (Google Plus, Maps, Nova Launcher)

Just Baked. System UI error upon reboot. Notification window gone? Very weird.

Just Baked. System UI error upon reboot. Notification window gone? Very weird.

Paul knows mate, which button option was it? Both menu, always active and no search?

Guest miraclestone

Paul knows mate, which button option was it? Both menu, always active and no search?

Menu button on both sides with search button also active when hidden

Menu button on both sides with search button also active when hidden

That's interesting then. I had the option without search. I can suggest a temporary fix if you don't mind not having the search for a bit and can use adb as Paul sent me the systemUI files a while back

Guest jlambeth1

Long time Android flasher but new to this site. Question, I paid for and and received the email saying that I am now active here on Modaco but I don't know where to go to access the kitchen features. Can someone point me in the right direction? Love this ROM so far!