4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Brembo109
To install this rom:

-before i must install the leaked 4.0.4?

- i have ics 4.0.2 and i have only flashed zip from recovery.. is it right?

Thanks

Cant point what you want to know ! xD

If with galaxy nexus i must only flash the cooked rom directly..

With acer liquid metal Before flash the rom i must to install the relative stock bin..

Understand?

Guest Brembo109

If with galaxy nexus i must only flash the cooked rom directly..

With acer liquid metal Before flash the rom i must to install the relative stock bin..

Understand?

Yes understand ;-). You can directly flash the cooked ROM.

Guest MacAllan

Wipe data factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache.. right?

If you are flashing the ROM is correct, if you only flash a new kernel you don't need to wipe data/factory reset only cache and dalvik.

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Flashed new Franco this morning.

So far so good. Haven't tried GPS yet.

Just so you know, Franco's new Kernel is back upto standard

Guys, any reports on GPS performance?

Guest darsonic

Hi everybody. Excuse my poor English, i'm juste a french guy. I flash this great rom on my nexus and I would like to know if there is any way to remove the search button on the tactile dock. Just like the stock dock with only the 3 items. Sorry if this is a silly question but the research is hard in english. Thank you...

Guest DarkGruf

Hi everybody. Excuse my poor English, i'm juste a french guy. I flash this great rom on my nexus and I would like to know if there is any way to remove the search button on the tactile dock. Just like the stock dock with only the 3 items. Sorry if this is a silly question but the research is hard in english. Thank you...

Non tu ne peux pas du moins pas sans passer par la cuisine et en préparant une rom « sur mesure » et pour avoir accès à la cuisine tu dois passer en membre ad free et donc passer par la case donation.

Guest darsonic

Ok merci, c'est plus facile en français...J'envisage de donner à Modaco et de devenir membre à part entière. Quelle option faudrait il modifier dans la kitchen pour avoir accès à cela? Merci

Ps: Peut être que nous pourrons continuer cette conversation sur Frandroid...

Edited by darsonic

Guest hovnovice

Just pushed the last update to the kitchen before Ir11 leaves Beta. i.e. I will be uploading Ir11 non-Beta prebakes shortly, then onwards and upwards to Ir12! :)

P

Changelog

21 Feb 16:00 pre-Beta 3

• Updated to fix very rare SystemUI crashes
  • Updated various app components (Google Plus, Maps, Nova Launcher)

Hi Paul, sorry for newb , where can i find the pre Beta 3 please ? dowmloadable or kitchen?thanks

hi guys, i'm new GN user and new to this forum..just rooted my nexus and installed this ir11....there is few things i want to ask...

- is there any way to put some settings like wi-fi, data, sound, bluetooth in notification area?

- trackball alert seems like not working, free version included in rom, any tip?

- what kernel is recomended for smoothness & battery life?

- this kitchen looks interesting, any advice...

that's all smile.gif

thx in advance

Guest DarkGruf

- is there any way to put some settings like wi-fi, data, sound, bluetooth in notification area?

widgetsoid does that

- trackball alert seems like not working, free version included in rom, any tip?

Tick enable intercept ? Try deleting re adding an alert ?

- what kernel is recomended for smoothness & battery life?

I stick with Franco's kernel even if 18.x had some issues that are now solved

- this kitchen looks interesting, any advice...

Only you can know what you want to add and what feature you like :)

Guest CaspaTheGhost

Just trying 18.6 now, silky smooth and the recommended screen settings look good. Gonna see how 700/1350 conservative goes.

GPS appears to be a problem still.

Tick enable intercept ? Try deleting re adding an alert ?

thx for help, widgetsoid does the trick! but trackpad still a problem, yes i ticked intercept, but can't find way to delete/re add alert? sorry maybe it is easy but can't get it work, once more to mention i have free version only so far (will buy pro if it works, very usefull). i also had problems with light flow, sometimes blinking, sometimes not, then used to blink or light all the time with no notifications at all...pulsenotification light in settings should be ticked right?