[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest Lancez

guys, we have recieved couple of reports and we are looking into this right now. to avoid further argument, i'm locking this thread down for now until further notice. thank you for your understanding and coorperation.

Guest Siddhant Shah

This ROM is seriously awesome guys! A big thank you to those who made this. . ( n4y4nrules and raverrr)

Just a bit, i added the green peas theme and also the notification bar.. The result is a mashed up blue and green..

Also, i'd really second the request for a better slide down status bar window color.

Cheers and a happy new year

Edited by Siddhant Shah

Guest n4y4nrules

This ROM is seriously awesome guys! A big thank you to those who made this. . ( n4y4nrules and raverrr)

Just a bit, i added the green peas theme and also the notification bar.. The result is a mashed up blue and green..

Also, i'd really second the request for a better slide down status bar window color.

Cheers and a happy new year

Hiya,

What colour would you like the Slide down status bar window colour to be?

I'll make one for you now.

Thanks for your support

n4y4nrules :)

Guest hankhandsome

To be honest, i'm a bit annoyed that i'm just considered "unlucky" because the rom doesn't work for me. I have a GEN1 Blade that I TPT'ed to GEN2 and CM7 has always worked. This rom, for whatever reason, loses WiFi functionality if I restore my apps and basic settings.

Surely there must be a logical explanation as to why it happens that isn't just "bad luck" ?

Guest hahawas

Hiya,

Thanks for your support

I vote opaque stock green notification bar. I've always liked it

Guest n4y4nrules

To be honest, i'm a bit annoyed that i'm just considered "unlucky" because the rom doesn't work for me. I have a GEN1 Blade that I TPT'ed to GEN2 and CM7 has always worked. This rom, for whatever reason, loses WiFi functionality if I restore my apps and basic settings.

Surely there must be a logical explanation as to why it happens that isn't just "bad luck" ?

The Android ROM experience varies significantly between users as everyone uses their phone differently.

From the information I am given regarding your wifi issue I believe I have a solution. It is as follows:

Restore all of your apps one by one using Titanium backup whilst testing your WiFi. DO NOT RESTORE YOUR BASIC PHONE SETTINGS. Enter these manually. (possible CM7 conflicts)

Also, ensure that you ONLY restore apps and NOT DATA. The reason for this may be that app data from your CM7 install could possibly conflict.

It is a long winded approach, but I'm sure you will soon find the offending app and or data.

Good luck. :)

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest androxcd35

i have been to cm 7 latest nightly build, tried gsf s3 and now i have installed this rom....my experience till now is kinda good but would want to suggest some changes..

1) try to import cm7 camera app cause it takes much better pictures and videos

2) please add an option to mute shutter sound.

3) add music app from cm7 if possible.

4) add an updated gallery 3d..(the present one shows blurred images when zoomed)..nyhow i updated it myself..but just a suggestion so u can make ur rom perfect .

5) also add more options in notification widget and change icons to more clear ones.

nyways thanks for the rom...really appreciate ur work. :D

Guest Andy58

There is, restoring system app settings breaks WiFi. This applies to all Roms I believe.

Guest hankhandsome

There is, restoring system app settings breaks WiFi. This applies to all Roms I believe.

Good luck. :)

Thankyou for your replies. So in a nutshell, you're basically saying that all the progress I have made on all my games has to go if i change roms ?.

That's really only why I save the data for each one.

As far as system settings go, all I ever backup are bookmarks, wifi hotspots and email account data.

I'm perfectly willing to try the long way because I really do want this rom to work, but if you're both 100% sure this is the way to go and that my game save data has to go then I'll go ahead.

Guest Andy58

Thankyou for your replies. So in a nutshell, you're basically saying that all the progress I have made on all my games has to go if i change roms ?.

As far as system settings go, all I ever backup are bookmarks, wifi hotspots and email account data.

I'm perfectly willing to try the long way because I really do want this rom to work, but if you're both 100% sure this is the way to go and that my game save data has to go then I'll go ahead.

Just DO NOT RESTORE SYSTEM APP SETTINGS, ordinary app data can usually safely be restored.

Edited by Andy58

Guest Amphoras

You should be able to restore the game data (and data for other user apps, eg. ones you downloaded from the market). Its usually just system data (data for stuff that comes with the rom, like the bookmarks, wifi settings, etc.) that causes problems if you restore it.

Guest Josef Prusa

ICS window animations comming in RLS3

Any ETA here? I am currently running GSF r3 but would gladly switch back to Fish'N'Chips once RLS3 is available.

Keep up the good work, guys! And a prosperous new year 2012!

Cheers

Josef

Guest n4y4nrules

Wow putting my name in the smallest font. You guys are utter disgraces.

Thank you for your continued support.

We thoroughly value your input.

I hope you continue enjoying Fish'N'Chips.

If anyone is unhappy with the font we'd be delighted to change it to white for you. :)

Guest Siddhant Shah

Hiya,

Thanks for your support

Wow!

This is nice :)

Can you make the slide down fully transparent?

IMO i suck when it comes to color combinations. . Its just that the blue seems a bit too much at times..

Would really love to see the operator name in black

And thanks again for this brilliant piece :)

Edited by Siddhant Shah

Guest hahawas

Thank you for your continued support.

We thoroughly value your input.

I hope you continue enjoying Fish'N'Chips.

If anyone is unhappy with the font we'd be delighted to change it to white for you. :)

hahaha lol. And actually yes, I have just installed roboto as my font and I like it much better than the default. and so it would go well with the ice cream sandwich transitions to include it in RLS3

Edited by hahawas

Guest sister of the raverr

On the plus side..........Fish 'N' Chips aproaching 2000 downloads! :) ((850 on "RLS2 Nemus" alone! ))

brilliant! well done both of you :)

Guest n4y4nrules

Wow!

This is nice :)

Can you make the slide down fully transparent?

IMO i suck when it comes to color combinations. . Its just that the blue seems a bit too much at times..

Would really love to see the operator name in black

And thanks again for this brilliant piece :)

Your welcome. :)

Operator name in Black = YES

Transparent Slide down Notification background = YES

Many Thanks :D

Edited by n4y4nrules