[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest raverrr

Have you saw my problem?

my guess... the wifi you are trying to connect to is type N. Which isn't supported by the blade. Only B/G are supported.

Edited by raverrr

Guest Watashi_PT

my guess... the wifi you are trying to connect to is type N. witch isn't supported by the blade. Only B/G are supported.

but if that is the problem it should save settings no matter what.

i think its not that...

Guest Gounadive

Hi Guys

Just to let you know, I could'nt get the Alarm to work properly. It would activate, but only give one ring. Possibly a bug ? Anyway, downloaded one from the market (Alarm Droid) and its working perfectly :0) can't keep being late for work !

Guest LiverpoolsNo9

Did the wipes as instructed, installed the ROM.

Straight away when the market attempts to update google maps and no-frills cpu it says 'update of 'APPNAME' unsuccessful' on both. I get a 'package not signed correctly' error when installing gmail or google+.

Is there a market fix/update, or gapps package to flash for this ROM?

These issues are really the only thing stopping me from using what looks to be a really nice setup.

EDIT: I was able to install both maps and no-frills, plus gmail and g+, after I uninstalled from manage applications.

Which version of market is this thats installed?

Edited by LiverpoolsNo9

Guest TobiTrue

my guess... the wifi you are trying to connect to is type N. Which isn't supported by the blade. Only B/G are supported.

Its just connecting, then its disconnect , sry for bad english

Guest raverrr

Hi Guys

Just to let you know, I could'nt get the Alarm to work properly. It would activate, but only give one ring. Possibly a bug ? Anyway, downloaded one from the market (Alarm Droid) and its working perfectly :0) can't keep being late for work !

this is an easy issue to fix. we just forgot to lol. as long as the default ringtone is a long one then it works fine. so pick a ringtone. set it as default in the build prop and voila. or just wait a bit. this will be fixed in rls3

Guest raverrr

Straight away when the market attempts to update google maps and no-frills cpu it says 'update of 'APPNAME' unsuccessful' on both. I get a 'package not signed correctly' error when installing gmail or google+.

Is there a market fix, or gapps package to flash for this ROM?

These issues are really the only thing stopping me from using what looks to be a really nice setup.

its not the market. its a signing issue. i have tried to fix it a few times by re-signing the apps but still no joy. There is a way to fix this. but I dont know it yet lol. i'll have a look.

Guest LiverpoolsNo9

its not the market. its a signing issue. i have tried to fix it a few times by re-signing the apps but still no joy. There is a way to fix this. but I dont know it yet lol. i'll have a look.

I uninstalled all the google apps, did a backup and then flashed gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip from XDA, and now all 'appears' to be working.

Guest raverrr

Is there a market fix/update, or gapps package to flash for this ROM?

EDIT: I was able to install both maps and no-frills, plus gmail and g+, after I uninstalled from manage applications.

Which version of market is this thats installed?

duhhh....it was me signing them in the first place that stopped them from updating... my bad lol. I updated them without resigning them now. fingers crossed.

Guest raverrr

I uninstalled all the google apps, did a backup and then flashed gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip from XDA, and now all 'appears' to be working.

good :)

Guest raverrr

The gapps update I flashed updated the market too, and I have now re-installed all my apps successfully with zero errors.

i take it you wanted the new market? we still swear by the old one :)

Guest LiverpoolsNo9

i take it you wanted the new market? we still swear by the old one :)

Not arsed either way.....just wanted it all to work. :)

Edited by LiverpoolsNo9

Guest raverrr

Update:

RLS3 is comming along nicely :).

* We have added the blue neon theme by ssingletrack to the nemus launcher theme chooser.

So it will be there waiting for you to use :) rather than having to create the folder on your SD card,download it etc...

*A GPS fix has also been applied.(testing now)

*Missing busybox symlinks added (alot of)

*Notification power widget now also preinstalled (slightly modified)

E.T.A for those who want to know, this weekend hopefully :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest raverrr

Video! Video! Video!

haha :) ok. N4y4nrules should just be getting home from work now i will host it for him so he can download then make the video :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest jonmac73

Hi - had a quick look around XDA - where can I get this from pls ? I want the new Market too. Thanks

Suggestion for Developer - Include latest Gapps with a 'patch' to install old market & disabler for those that want it.

Suggestion for thread - please don't let this turn into a slanging match (a la wbaw & GSF) - points been made. Keep on topic for those that find it useful. MODS pls don't lock a useful thread because of bickering.

Guest sister of the raverr

still trying to fiddle with my phone with help from raverrr, but as soon as i can i'll be trying out this ROM , Can't wait!

Guest raverrr

Hi - had a quick look around XDA - where can I get this from pls ? I want the new Market too. Thanks

Suggestion for Developer - Include latest Gapps with a 'patch' to install old market & disabler for those that want it.

Suggestion for thread - please don't let this turn into a slanging match (a la wbaw & GSF) - points been made. Keep on topic for those that find it useful. MODS pls don't lock a useful thread because of bickering.

According to good old google this google apps pack (mentionned above) is for cyanogen.

should work fine tho

.http://goo-inside.me/gapps/

and thanks for the suggestions :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest Gounadive

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say, I'm using RSL2 Nemus and the battery life when using GPS is phenomenal !! I've been using a golf gps app this morning during my round of golf, nearly 4 hours and on constantly and the battery is still on 84% :o On CM7 Stable, the battery would be nearly dead in the same time. Fookin' great job fellas.

Guest raverrr

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say, I'm using RSL2 Nemus and the battery life when using GPS is phenomenal !! I've been using a golf gps app this morning during my round of golf, nearly 4 hours and on constantly and the battery is still on 84% :o On CM7 Stable, the battery would be nearly dead in the same time. Fookin' great job fellas.

brilliant! :) glad it serves you well :)

Guest raverrr

If you want a pre-release of RLS3 nemus private message me. I will send it to the first 3 people who ask. :). (must be willing to give a little bit of feedback)

Thanks

N4y4nrules & raverrr

Edited by raverrr