[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest raverrr

Well i cant say how much percent improvement it brings, but in my oppinion any improvement is worth it! Als it does not bring stability issues at all. I been using that kernel since release and no isuse at all!

I see your point. Will do some testing. If it works well we will include it in a future update of the ROM for those who want to use it

Guest raverrr

im sorry im a bit confused, is RLS 3.1 for the crescent?

Nope :) Only download from the crescent topic if you want a rom for your crescent. You could even hang on a bit because we are releasing an update ror the crescent tonight hopefully.

Guest Timotei

Nope :) Only download from the crescent topic if you want a rom for your crescent. You could even hang on a bit because we are releasing an update ror the crescent tonight hopefully.

Awsome!!! :D

Guest n4y4nrules

Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 COMING VERY SOON... :)

RLS 3.2 contains a VERY interesting network performance tweak and some theming tweaks.

NEW Youtube Preview Video too...

Hopefully, all will be revealed on Sunday afternoon/evening. :D

Guest woodywoodpecker

Reserved.

Calculating md5 sums now...

Hi can these be uploaded somewhere else the links are down i get a notice about fbi anti piracy warning, can anyone else please check.

Thanks

Guest n4y4nrules

I HAVE JUST ADDED THE Fish'N'Chips RLS3.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND MD5 SUMS (new download mirror used 'Mediafire') :D

Filming a new RLS3.2 youtube video right now. YAY. I love this part.

But which bandana should I wear today??? Decisions, decisions.... :P

Guest hahawas

I HAVE JUST ADDED THE Fish'N'Chips RLS3.2 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND MD5 SUMS (new download mirror used 'Mediafire') :D

Filming a new RLS3.2 youtube video right now. YAY. I love this part.

But which bandana should I wear today??? Decisions, decisions.... :P

I could watch your videos for hours, I have no idea why since I could just use my own phone instead of watching someone else use theirs...

Keep'em up

Guest n4y4nrules

Here is the latest Fish'N'Chips RLS3.2 video as promised :D

PLEASE NOTE:

Both ZTE Blades were bought from the UK and were tested using Giffgaff UK mobile internet/data connection and were done within seconds of each other both in exactly the same place in the room. :P

The app (SPEEDTEST) which can be downloaded from the Android Market is NOT 100% accurate (server demand fluctuations, strain on mobile network infrastructure etc...)

Guest camille1462

hummm.... :huh:

thanx for the new ROM, but my network seems to be SOOOOO slow...

Don't know if it's the network tweak or something else, but I cannot even open the market on 3G.

I'm installing back RLS3 until the fix is found ;)

Edited by camille1462

hummm.... :huh:

thanx for the new ROM, but my network seems to be SOOOOO slow...

Don't know if it's the network tweak or something else, but I cannot even open the market on 3G.

This issue is same to me too.Slow net...weird!!!

Guest n4y4nrules

Please ensure that you restart your phones at least twice before running a speed test. In release 3.2 we put the market updater back in and so the market will be automatically updating itself the first and possibly second time you are using it. Also make sure that any background apps have finished syncing and then reboot to see the effect of the network tweak.

I initially had the same problem. 2 reboots sorted out for me :)

Guest camille1462

I rebooted at least 3 times, same effect. I didn't try to perform a speed test, I just tried to open a small web page: almost impossible...

I froze MarketUpdater since I really dislike the new market: don't know if it is the cause but i doubt it.

Guest raverrr

I rebooted at least 3 times, same effect. I didn't try to perform a speed test, I just tried to open a small web page: almost impossible...

I froze MarketUpdater since I really dislike the new market: don't know if it is the cause but i doubt it.

If you're having trouble open your build prop and change the value on the last line to 7.in our case 6 gave us the best speed and no problems.if you make the change directly on your phone 2 reboots are necessary.

Guest camille1462

I tried to install it on top of my previous RLS3 backup and it works like a charm...

only problem now: the home button doesn't work. :(

please tell me if it is the same for you: if it isn't, I'll do a fresh install again (full wipe etc)

Guest raverrr

I tried to install it on top of my previous RLS3 backup and it works like a charm...

only problem now: the home button doesn't work. :(

please tell me if it is the same for you: if it isn't, I'll do a fresh install again (full wipe etc)

Working fine here. That is a strange one...

PS: your phone should sleep properly now.

Guest KindredPhantom

Are all future release going to have the black notification bar theme? I preferred the transparent notification bar theme.

Edited by KindredPhantom