[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest raverrr

Are all future release going to have the black notification bar theme? I preferred the transparent notification bar theme.

If you want tho old look back. You can swap the framework and system ui from an older release without issue.

Guest d_borghi

hi,

why it doesn't work for my zte v880 (chinaunicom)?

when i reboot after installation i see the fish image and one led in the perimeter... stop. won't start.

help me, pls.

db

Guest Anoop_S

I really loved this ROM everything seemed to be working for me except the camera it says cannot connect to camera, camera error is there any solution for this problem i really like this rom.....:(

Guest raverrr

thank you.

but how can i remove that????

Once you have downloaded the ROM,open it up with 7zip or winrar. Then navigate to data/local/boot animation. and delete "boot animation.zip". It should go back to the normal Android animation.

Guest raverrr

I really loved this ROM everything seemed to be working for me except the camera it says cannot connect to camera, camera error is there any solution for this problem i really like this rom.....:(

what have you tried so far?

Guest d_borghi

yeeess,

know it works.

2 questions and then i will go.

1) for you, which is the best: nemus, lpro or zeam?;

2) my camera not works. is there any fix, or can i apply the fix for cm7?

tnx a lot.

db

Once you have downloaded the ROM,open it up with 7zip or winrar. Then navigate to data/local/boot animation. and delete "boot animation.zip". It should go back to the normal Android animation.

Guest raverrr

yeeess,

know it works.

tnx a lot.

db

:)

1 nemus all the way

2 your guess is as good as mine.

We have had issues with the Chinese blades before. Pleas post your findings to help others if you get it working.

Guest Anoop_S

what have you tried so far?

i have tried the following kernals

http://www.mediafire...fdieke4sgtir4n9

http://www.mediafire...ob7we5f7e9swp6b

http://www.mediafire...5sa8w7suim1hb1j

i have tried the above kernals and there is one kernal mentioned on this link

http://android.modac...880-gen2-blade/

i havnt tried it ... the second kernal helped me out with moldovan mountain high ROM

can you help me ????

Edited by Anoop_S

Guest Anoop_S

yeeess,

know it works.

tnx a lot.

db

can you tell me from where do i get the camera fix for cyanogen mod???? I have to try it with this rom

Guest raverrr

can you tell me from where do i get the camera fix for cyanogen mod???? I have to try it with this rom

This is a long shoot but just try replacing the camera app with the CM7 one. System/app/camera.apk

Guest Anoop_S

This is a long shoot but just try replacing the camera app with the CM7 one. System/app/camera.apk

camera is not working with cm7...

Only ROM which is working right now is the moldovan mountain high that too with the kernal i mentioned ( but it wont let me overclock but camera works)

Guest raverrr

if I get time I'll look into it later when I'm not supposed to be working at my actual job lol. If I'm successful I will add a guide in the fist post for Chinese blades.

Guest KindredPhantom

If you want tho old look back. You can swap the framework and system ui from an older release without issue.

It won't let me do it, installation is always aborted when I try to install it using clockwork.

Guest Amphoras

camera is not working with cm7...

Only ROM which is working right now is the moldovan mountain high that too with the kernal i mentioned ( but it wont let me overclock but camera works)

The problem is caused by ZTE. They use lots of different hardware which requires different drivers, but they don't release the latest sources so devs can't include those drivers when they make a new kernel. That stock kernel works because its a newer version which has the support for the newer camera, older ones won't work as they don't have the stuff needed. As the source is not released, things like overclocking can't be added. Until ZTE releases the sources, you'll need to choose between overclocking and a working camera.

Guest Anoop_S

The problem is caused by ZTE. They use lots of different hardware which requires different drivers, but they don't release the latest sources so devs can't include those drivers when they make a new kernel. That stock kernel works because its a newer version which has the support for the newer camera, older ones won't work as they don't have the stuff needed. As the source is not released, things like overclocking can't be added. Until ZTE releases the sources, you'll need to choose between overclocking and a working camera.

they have released an update ( ithink it is) its in the link below

http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/endata/mobile/India/

choose wcdma and blade(idea) to see the update

I hope it will help....

Guest d_borghi

the fix is CM7_patch_by_burstlam.zip and i found it in this forum.

I've tried to install this patch on Fish and chips rls3.2 nemus, but when i reboot, the operating system don't start... then i returned to the cm7.

bye

db

Guest d_borghi

any solution for the camera. i would like to use f&c but without camera i don't like it. also, in the upper toolbar where you can turn on/off wifi, bt, etc. in f&c isn't possible to entry in the contextual menu (wifi to see which network there are)...

excuse me for my english.

bye

db

Guest camille1462

go to the dialer and type *983*0# then scroll down to "sensor" and calibrate the proximity sensor

Hi,

as I said yesterday I perfomed a fresh install and it worked. I don't know why it didn't the first time.

I still had to calibrate my proximity sensor because the screen kept turning off during call and not waking up when I wanted to quit calling :blink:

I'm now really happy with the Rom: very smooth, seems to have a really decent battery life (now that the phone sleeps ;)), everything I needed.

THANKS!

Guest Anoop_S

the fix is CM7_patch_by_burstlam.zip and i found it in this forum.

I've tried to install this patch on Fish and chips rls3.2 nemus, but when i reboot, the operating system don't start... then i returned to the cm7.

bye

db

Do you have a Chinese blade or a blade brought from idea???

EDIT: can you also give me a link to download that patch?

Edited by Anoop_S