Guest n4y4nrules

Guest jazz5000

Iv installed launcher pro but fancy trying out Nemus Launcher

How do i do it?

Do i have to do a full wipe ?

Thanks

Also bbc iplayers not working for me.

I have set it to 400kb

and when i play a video it goes full screen then exits back out to the bbc iplayer homescreen

Edited by jazz5000

Guest hahawas

Iv installed launcher pro but fancy trying out Nemus Launcher

How do i do it?

Do i have to do a full wipe ?

Thanks

Also bbc iplayers not working for me.

I have set it to 400kb

and when i play a video it goes full screen then exits back out to the bbc iplayer homescreen

Download it off the market..... Don't know about the Iplayer

Guest raverrr

Ok will do

Also my notification bar is black?

I thought it was transparent?

Thanks

I player app does that sometimes. Just kill the task and try again. Works for me. Notification was made fill black in 3.2.full white next. Of you want transparent you should just be able to copy the systemUI.apk and framework-red.apk over from an earlier release.

Guest hahawas

I player app does that sometimes. Just kill the task and try again. Works for me. Notification was made fill black in 3.2.full white next. Of you want transparent you should just be able to copy the systemUI.apk and framework-red.apk over from an earlier release.

You know what I'm going to say

Guest jazz5000

Thanks

The only problem i have with the black notification is that the weather on the notification bar is also blacked out,

Guest raverrr

You know what I'm going to say

XD you enjoy taunting me. You could do it yourself in 15 minutes but noooOOooo :). Unfortunately my wing man is suffering from a bit of a loss of interest and some personal problems. So i'm a man down And i am still very limited on the amount of time i have to mess around with ROMs. Be patient friend :)

Guest hahawas

XD you enjoy taunting me. You could do it yourself in 15 minutes but noooOOooo :). Unfortunately my wing man is suffering from a bit of a loss of interest and some personal problems. So i'm a man down And i am still very limited on the amount of time i have to mess around with ROMs. Be patient friend :)

I've done it myself already! I want it for the greater good of the community and let them have the fun. Shame that wingman is losing interest :(

Guest wapadrand5

The bravia engine had no apparent effect. I've tried several fixes for the gps with no success. Won't give up tho.

Thanks! Your efforts are much appreciated.

Still using this ROM.....

Guest feckineejit

im using RLS2, just wondering where i find the bootanimation screen in the rom as i want to change it?

Edit: problem sorted, found it :)

Edited by feckineejit

Guest raverrr

Hi,

which of Gen 2 TPTs is best for Fish & Chips 3.2 ROM?

Gen 2 TPT 160MB system or Gen 2 TPT 128MB system from Amphoras or any other?

Thanks

I'm using 160mb system. Should fit on smaller tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest l3addexample

Ooh, I meant to ask this a while ago. Back around when we released Fish'N'Chips RLS3. It's quite trivial but here goes.

What do you people think of the default notification sound?

I have been arguing with raverrr for AGES over this. I made it and LOVE IT, whereas, he thinks otherwise. :)

I, n4y4nrules, promise a Fish'N'Chips prize to anyone who can tell me where it originated from. :P

hi there. this is a nice rom (nemus ver). many thanks for your effort.

loved the notif tone.

no1s bagged the prize yet? revealing the answer?

cheers

Guest muZzu27

My first post here :P ..

m usin Gen 2 TPT 128MB..n Fish n Chip's RLS 3.2..

First used to use 160MB TPT...then wanted to install ICS so did a Larger TPT...but wasnt happy wid CM 9 as it was hanging every now n then n many things were'nt working n it isint tht stable..

then thought of comin back to d best ROM i've used i.e Fish n Chip's ;) ..so tried 128 MB TPT...now my Internal Storage Shows up 311 MB..n my free RAM iz about 310 to 280 all day long ..so go fo 128MB :)

post-959996-0-42384900-1331208231_thumb.

post-959996-0-41445400-1331208263_thumb.

post-959996-0-46424100-1331208273_thumb.

Edited by muZzu27

Guest l3addexample

Ooh, I meant to ask this a while ago. Back around when we released Fish'N'Chips RLS3. It's quite trivial but here goes.

What do you people think of the default notification sound?

I have been arguing with raverrr for AGES over this. I made it and LOVE IT, whereas, he thinks otherwise. :)

I, n4y4nrules, promise a Fish'N'Chips prize to anyone who can tell me where it originated from. :P

Is the sound from Team Fortress 2 perhaps?

Guest hankhandsome

haven't checked this rom in a while .. can i ask, have you seen fit to include the CM feature that allows the VOL+ and VOL- buttons to advance the music tracks while the screen is off ??

it's the one feature that's stopping me trying the rom again ..

Guest hankhandsome

well i tried the rom and the feature i want still isn't there. no worries.

shame though as, for me, it just stops it short of being the perfect rom

Guest KindredPhantom
Links are still up but this thread is no longer maintained

Does this mean that the ROM is no longer going to be updated?

Edited by KindredPhantom

Guest chin-chin

OK I've been using rls 3.2-nemus for about a month now (give or take) and I have two major issues that no one else has reported (one user has but was not answered):

1. There is NO sms notification sound being played. All the other notification sounds are played ok (open wi-fi, calendar event, alarms etc), but no sms notif. sound. It is a major issue since I sometimes fail to check the phone for hours.

2. Any new contacts I create on the phone, or edits on old contacts, are not synced with my gmail account contacts. In fact, the contacts are on the phone, but they reside somewhere else and not on the same contacts "space". I use Dialer One and I can't find the new contacts.

p.s. my blade is a gen1 model which I transformed to gen2 via GSF b17 TPT method.

Guest raverrr

Does this mean that the ROM is no longer going to be updated?

That's exactly what it means. With ics coming along nicely and Swedish snow by konstat. There isn't much point keeping this old goat going. I recommend Swedish snow for everyday use. it rocks!

Guest hahawas

That's exactly what it means. With ics coming along nicely and Swedish snow by konstat. There isn't much point keeping this old goat going. I recommend Swedish snow for everyday use. it rocks!

CM7 is the fastest ROM to date, only downside is the battery...

Can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us! Thanks Raverrrrrrr and n4ny4nrules

Guest T.E.S. - Com.

And where can i find this rom for the Vivacity ? (With good instructions)