[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest fedezubo

Can you please tell me if I will still have the option of using the default Android launcher?

I am thinking of upgrading to this from Gingerbread Stir Fry B21.

i think so! but it isn't the REAL stock launcher, it has some customizations, like icons and colours

if not, you can pick the stock launcher from stir fry and put it into fish n chips

Edited by fedezubo

Guest Shahmatt

i think so! but it isn't the REAL stock launcher, it has some customizations, like icons and colours

if not, you can pick the stock launcher from stir fry and put it into fish n chips

Many thanks for the really quick response. Just another question.

Whilst using the default FM radio player on my current GBSF B21 the playback gets interrupted and does not resume when a notification sound is played such as a SMS.

Does this ROM have an alternative FM radio app that I can use? Or is there a remedy that you can recommend?

Also is this ROM default overclocked? I'm fairly sure it's not but just checking. I do have the option to overclock don't I?

Guest fedezubo

Many thanks for the really quick response. Just another question.

Whilst using the default FM radio player on my current GBSF B21 the playback gets interrupted and does not resume when a notification sound is played such as a SMS.

Does this ROM have an alternative FM radio app that I can use? Or is there a remedy that you can recommend?

Also is this ROM default overclocked? I'm fairly sure it's not but just checking. I do have the option to overclock don't I?

the radio provided with this rom is ZTE FM app, and i've never noticed that issue

the rom is not overclocked, but it's overclockable via no frills app shipped with the rom

Edited by fedezubo

Guest Shahmatt

the radio provided with this rom is ZTE FM app, and i've never noticed that issue

the rom is not overclocked, but it's overclockable via no frills app shipped with the rom

Thanks. The app I use does not say ZTE FM, so I'm guessing it is the default Android version.

The ZTE app perhaps solves the problem. I'll give this ROM a go.

Cheers.

Guest McScruff

Can't wait to try this, just waiting for my phone to charge, will leave feedback in a couple of days :)

Thanks for the work put in, Dev's who do this really do extend the life of a cheap mobile

Guest raverrr

Can't wait to try this, just waiting for my phone to charge, will leave feedback in a couple of days :)

Thanks for the work put in, Dev's who do this really do extend the life of a cheap mobile

thanks :) up untill very late doing this. i hit the pillow at something past 6 am lol

Guest sssingletrack

Would this ROM be O.K for day to day use? or is it not that stable.

I'm not sure whether I'm meant to put questions like this in these threads but I cannot find the rules of this forum anywhere(I must be looking in the wrong place).

Thanks

Guest fedezubo

Would this ROM be O.K for day to day use? or is it not that stable.

I'm not sure whether I'm meant to put questions like this in these threads but I cannot find the rules of this forum anywhere(I must be looking in the wrong place).

Thanks

the feedback is gave by the users, and as a user of this ROM, i say "MAN THIS ROM IS FREAKIN' STABLE"

Guest n4y4nrules

Thanks for the replies, thats made my mind up then.

Just waiting for download links :)

:rolleyes: LINKS UP! :rolleyes:

Be sure to rate us if you like our ROM please.

Any constructive feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest n4y4nrules

Liked the first release of this rom

Will the new release be 2*3*5?

Keep up the good work

Mart

still 2.3.4 . we find this a nice stable base to work off :)

Guest Raziel_

thanks :) up untill very late doing this. i hit the pillow at something past 6 am lol

It wont be any consolation but I was still up at 5am this morning reading this thread having just tried your Release 1 ROM after the great reviews. Got a couple of hours sleep to wake up to it snowing (in Essex) woop!

Snow's gone now but I get to try release 2 today on my gf's San Fran.

Thanks so much for your efforts guys, as you can see its really appreciated. :)

Guest n4y4nrules

It wont be any consolation but I was still up at 5am this morning reading this thread having just tried your Release 1 ROM after the great reviews. Got a couple of hours sleep to wake up to it snowing (in Essex) woop!

Snow's gone now but I get to try release 2 today on my gf's San Fran.

Thanks so much for your efforts guys, as you can see its really appreciated. :)

actually that is consolation :). its always nice to know our work doesnt go to waste :)

(ps: I loooove snow )

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest Raziel_

actually that is consolation :). its always nice to know our work doesnt go to waste :)

(ps: is the snow comming north? i loooove snow )

Depends on how far north you are mate, there are weather warnings for snow in Scotland :) Hopefully we'll get a load for Crimbo

It's going to be another evening in front of the lappy and with the San Fran playing about - jeez time flies doing that!!

Cheers again