[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips RLS 3.2 >>> [GEN2]

Guest n4y4nrules

Guest raverrr

Just flashed, waiting for it to boot now.

First flash for me, upgraded to gen 2 too.

Only had the phone 2 days :P

best of luck ! if your blade was stock before you will be pleasently surprised :)

Guest Shahmatt

N4y4nrules will put them up shortly

I'm surprised that some have already installed the new ROM without doing a md5 check.

An unnecessary risk IMO.

Edited by Shahmatt

Guest sssingletrack

this is nothing to do with your rom but no one else seems to wznt to advise LED notifactions will not work for me on any 2.3.4 rom and your rom seems great but im just missing LED to much coming from 2.3.5 any advice would be much much appreciated

Just flashed this ROM myself, LED works fine.

Guest raverrr

I'm surprised that some have already installed the new ROM without doing a md5 check.

An unnecessary IMO.

the integrity of a file of this size is unlikely to be compromised downloading it over modern internet connections. but just for you. I'll hurry him up lol :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest lazyliam

If it doesnt work on any rom. i would imagine its a hardware issue. (dead LED). Just out of curiosity, when did the problem occur?

thanks for quick reply thats why i posted in here best roms are 1s with great support I.E this an flb back in day much appreciated my LED works fine on any 2.3.5 rom and cm7 never had any 2.3.4 rom where notifaction worked and your 1st release i found best bar none on battery not implying this is worse just aint tested for long enough thanks for the great release and support

Guest raverrr

thanks for quick reply thats why i posted in here best roms are 1s with great support I.E this an flb back in day much appreciated my LED works fine on any 2.3.5 rom and cm7 never had any 2.3.4 rom where notifaction worked and your 1st release i found best bar none on battery not implying this is worse just aint tested for long enough thanks for the great release and support

i'm puzzled. this has been an issue in one way or another for a very long time now.(since before the modaco custom froyo r4 rom) i have had a good look arount to try and help you but i dont think i can, the build.prop in this rom was adited for a better sleep by aplying this :"pm.sleep_mode=1" if you revert this back to a the value "0" your phone may not sleep as well but im curious to see if this would change what the LED does.....may be worth a try. good luck

Guest sssingletrack

One issue I've come across.

The battery and notification bar widgets only work in blue.

This may be me doing it wrong but I have tried many ways with no success.

Guest lazyliam

i'm puzzled. this has been an issue in one way or another for a very long time now.(since before the modaco custom froyo r4 rom) i have had a good look arount to try and help you but i dont think i can, the build.prop in this rom was adited for a better sleep by aplying this :"pm.sleep_mode=1" if you revert this back to a the value "0" your phone may not sleep as well but im curious to see if this would change what the LED does.....may be worth a try. good luck

going that extra mile for people you sir are a legend an ill be sticking with your work for as long as u continue regardless of LED tbh build prop is a little out of my comfort zone and im on phone at minute but as soon as im at a computer and have more time ill read up on build prop change it see what if any effect and report back least i can do after all help youve given me thanks again

Guest Amphoras

SOLUTION:

Simply Uninstall the offending apps and install them again using Market.

SORTED :)

Also, I'll have a closer look at this to see if i can find the source of this issue. I know it's related to app signing. Shouldn't be too hard for us to remedy.

If you've resigned, or changed anything in these apps, then the signatures won't match with the updated version. If the signatures don't match, market doesn't let you update.

Guest raverrr

going that extra mile for people you sir are a legend an ill be sticking with your work for as long as u continue regardless of LED tbh build prop is a little out of my comfort zone and im on phone at minute but as soon as im at a computer and have more time ill read up on build prop change it see what if any effect and report back least i can do after all help youve given me thanks again

your quite welcome sir :)

Guest raverrr

Nice work guys!!

Hoping this ROM will be available for the ZTE Crescent in the near future.

The blade is our starting platform. The plan is, to gain some experience and knowledge, and by all means, make a rom for our Crescents :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest n4y4nrules

Has the md5 checksum been published? I can't seem to find it on the front page.

UPDATE: MD5 SUMS ARE NOW UP :)

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest n4y4nrules

RLS2 is the best ROM I ever used on the blade by a long way. Great work...

One question, how do I change the wallpaper?

I'm glad you like the ROM. :)

What's wrong with the stock wallpaper? Does it make you too hungry lol? :P

Anyway, to change wallpaper, you have to:

1. Long press on any bit of empty space on the homescreen

2. Press Wallpaper.

3. Then select and crop your desired image using whichever file explorer that pops up (e.g. Gallery or Live Wallpaper etc...)

Hope this helps you. :)

Edited by n4y4nrules

Guest D00nhamer

I'm glad you like the ROM. :)

What's wrong with the stock wallpaper? Does it make you too hungry lol? :P

Anyway, to change wallpaper, you have to:

1. Long press on any bit of empty space on the homescreen

2. Press Wallpaper.

3. Then select and crop your desired image using whichever file explorer that pops up (e.g. Gallery or Live Wallpaper etc...)

Hope this helps you. :)

Great! I have the default on my one but my daughter wants a Hayley Williams picture lol...

Guest Russ_uk

The blade is our starting platform. The plan is, to gain some experience and knowledge, and by all means, make a rom for our Crescents :)

Sounds like plan! You guys are certainly doing a great job so far :)

tried the rls1 and now just finished flashing the rls2 :D

working great, problem was only on booting, sometimes it takes sooooo long just to boot the device.

any ideas why?

Guest raverrr

tried the rls1 and now just finished flashing the rls2 :D

working great, problem was only on booting, sometimes it takes sooooo long just to boot the device.

any ideas why?

this occurs when you flash a big file (rom, theme, etc)

nothing to wory about. once you have it how you want it and you have rebooted it should boot up after 2 or 3 laps of the boot animation :)