[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest tatico28

Awesome I just saw this and was hoping someone would be working on this. I didnt mind sense on earlier versions of Android but with Ice Cream I feel it ruins it completely. If you get something that seems more "vanilla" running let us know so we can try it! :)

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8Nlk6jzns&context=C352adfeADOEgsToPDskJ_1IURiAOA6KnpjzPMHzgm

Guest thesoze

and there's some drama over in XDA and ARHD specifically over the credit of that ROM from mike1986 - that forum has been shut down and links removed

I could care less - I'm hoping for the pure Google ICS from TRIP..

GO get 'em TRIP!

Something like ARHD 5 with no sense script... back on trips 77a :) cmon trip :)

Guest down4life

and there's some drama over in XDA and ARHD specifically over the credit of that ROM from mike1986 - that forum has been shut down and links removed

I could care less - I'm hoping for the pure Google ICS from TRIP..

GO get 'em TRIP!

Jap, been there :) Reading Trips tweets, 2d/3d is finished, also low in call vol... maybe and other things :) still waiting for Trip

Guest Dullert

Theres a chance we will have it today. Its still early here in CA. I dont know where Trip is though.

As far as i know he's dutch (its here 23.33) but that never stops him from completing his goal ;)

I almost feel orgasms with S0077A, this update is gonna be awesome!!!!!

P.S Any of you guys noticed that with ICS the data is even faster, and Whatsapp (even with GPU Rendering disable) is smoother? May be i''ve just freak out with the awesomeness of TripNiCE laugh.gif

finally we get the honor on modaco instead of twitter.

What's the f**king problem with him announcing things in twitter? That's not a "Thank you" neither a compliment... so do not waste time saying that!

Just some patience, Trip said that now data crashed, data is one of the most important things right now... better than a fancy hardware acceleration. just my opinion.

Better late and safe

Guest Joel lock

Why do you think that?

because he still needs to fix the no data connection and he is not going to fix it tonight..he must be tired and about to crash into bed