[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ronaldramsayii

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know this isn't the only one here, but this thread is to discuss Trip's rom, not plaster this place with "This Rom Works Better, This Rom Feels Better", and link up a bunch of roms that aren't even comparable. I'm personally tired of coming here and reading how someone feels a different rom is better, and then another handful of people commenting on "thanks for the link" or "yeah, I agree". Comparing the roms isn't bad, but don't sit around and advertise other people's stuff when we're waiting for Trip's development here, and this thread should be to discuss the rom, it's bugs, and kernel stuff. Keep this kind of stuff to the other threads, try for once to keep this one clean.

Hell Yes! That s*** is annoying yo. That's like going into someone's house and talking to someone else while they're right there, and saying so and so house is way better. It's more stable, everything fits and works, blah blah blah. That's disrespectful to the developer, in this case "Trip". Damn people.....have some respect!

Guest BummAround

Hell Yes! That s*** is annoying yo. That's like going into someone's house and talking to someone else while they're right there, and saying so and so house is way better. It's more stable, everything fits and works, blah blah blah. That's disrespectful to the developer, in this case "Trip". Damn people.....have some respect!

...or seems like those "someone" are sent over by "some" (other) forum. :unsure:

Guest ryohazuki11

Sorry but this rom gives the best AOSP experience -->>ROM

First off, it's disrespectful of you to post other peoples roms in another developers thread about HIS rom.

Second, the rom you posted isn't even AOSP like someone else said, it's a stripped down sense rom.

Third, Trip has worked hard on this rom from the start to get everything working whereas that is just another rom cooked up by someone else with stripped features. No comparison.

Guest ajonesma

dont flame me if im wrong or anything, but wouldnt the aosp camera from a specific rom on a certain thread work on this rom?

From what I understand, nope. Something needs to be done in the kernel first before it can work, and I'm guessing that's Trip's next task after releasing this next update.

Guest stanleynhan

No comparison of ROMS in this topic, please. You can start your own topic for all that.

Merry Christmas :)

sorry, but i thought it was dev related because something we are trying to get to work was the camera and i was just wondering whether it would be usable or not. anyways merry christmas to you too

Guest Arz Bhatia

sorry, but i thought it was dev related because something we are trying to get to work was the camera and i was just wondering whether it would be usable or not. anyways merry christmas to you too

That wasn't for you mate :)

Guest steini81

I think we will get some update tonight :) feeling :)

Let's hope we can trust your feelings ;)

Sent from my Revolver powered Asus Transformer

Edited by steini81

Guest dvandit

Well dont get me wrong :) Trip sad maybe it will be release today or tonight.. and he did a quite job on rom... :)

where did u see that he said that ?

nothing like that on twitter and nothing here ?

where?

Guest K1UTCh809

hey so far so good with this room but i know still having issues the phone reboots when it gets stuck opening a app text works fine but the picture download wont let me and when i talk on the phone people say they hear more the others then me but if he still working on that ill wait other then that i have it backed up n still running it love it but keep the work but if anything ill wait foe the updates n standing by

Guest Tymoo22

One thing I really like about the newest htc ics kernel is the lack of my power button double tap issue. With every other kernel ive used, when I go to put my screen to sleep the screen will pop back on as if the button was pressed twice. This can happen many times before the screen actually sleeps. If this fix to ignore rapid power button presses could be implemented at some point into your kernel trip, that would be a great plus to your rom as many have this issue documented.