[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest volscian

V%25C3%25BDst%25C5%2599i%25C5%25BEek.PNG

Seriously guys? 4 posts in a row about what he put on Twitter. Keeping in mind that most of us follow him on Twitter now, we already know that, and so this is pointless to see so many times. I'm sure there are those that don't follow him there, but 1 post about his Twitter stuff is more than enough. If you just post this stuff to feel important, stop it, you're pissing us off. If you think you're the first to be breaking this news, odds are you aren't and you're just wasting our time. Can we keep his Twitter posts to Twitter, and his MoDaCo posts to MoDaCo. Thanks for those of you who are going to take the time to listen and realize.

Guest K1UTCh809

well everyone his happy and having a Xmas gift as a update why cant go wrong now i wondering why u guyz r flipping out just let them be post how many times just relax SMH ;)

Guest Vexation

Why's everyone post the same thing 10 times in a row?

People. including me, stalk Trips twitter for any possible updates regarding the next release. Once an update is posted, people try to be the first to inform the twitter-less people of the post which has been made. This often happens without F5-ing to refresh the page and see if a person has already posted it before. Hence the amount of "double posts" or "duplicates"

Guest master.peterm

Why's everyone post the same thing 10 times in a row?

well people stay on his twitter waiting for updates then try to be the first to inform the thread, but in doing so they don't refresh

Guest stonew508

I love coming to this thread to see if there's a new release or some information about workarounds for problems, and instead finding a bunch of dumb opinions about what may or may not be, complaints about personalities, and trolling in general. I love it. really. I do. *layer of heavy sarcasm descends upon thread*

NOW on topic, anybody find any workaround for low storage warning?

Guest ronaldramsayii

I love coming to this thread to see if there's a new release or some information about workarounds for problems, and instead finding a bunch of dumb opinions about what may or may not be, complaints about personalities, and trolling in general. I love it. really. I do. *layer of heavy sarcasm descends upon thread*

NOW on topic, anybody find any workaround for low storage warning?

It may be fixed in the update Trip releases tonight......

Guest Lucas Childers

I heard somewhere that most of those low storage things were because of the lack of HWA. So yes, if that is the case, it will be fixed the next release.

Guest stonew508

It may be fixed in the update Trip releases tonight......

I heard somewhere that most of those low storage things were because of the lack of HWA. So yes, if that is the case, it will be fixed the next release.

thanks. that was the only MAJOR problem I've been having, and I don't recall trip ever mentioning that error specifically.

YEY downloading now.

EDIT: I see some nice looking gradients :)

Thanks Trip, for this excellent Christmas present.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Edited by n4rbs

Guest drewcubus

Thanks a ton Trip! I have been waiting to see what this phone can do with some ICS action. Merry Christmas, and thank you for your patience with the idiots demanding you to release things.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Lucas Childers

Thanks a lot Trip. Christmas presents 3 hours early!

Edit: It says that Google is reading this topic. Lol

Edited by Lucas Childers