[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Cmm'ooon trip wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up... blink.gifis there an echo in here? laugh.gif

stop whining kids! :angry:

Could it be he has a private life besides developing?? What do you think?

Guest staymunch

omg grow the badword up bro its a joke go menstruate somewhere else wink.gif

1323022382' post=1858292']

Totally with you.all this "oh no, it is noon here" is filling up my inbox and making me sick. Can we please stay on topic?

Guest TripNRaVeR

hwcomposer module loaded, this means full hw acceleration, 3 things needs to be fixed

I/DEBUG ( 130): #00 pc 00000fda /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.msm8660.so

I/DEBUG ( 130): #01 pc 0001921c /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZNK7android10HWComposer7prepareEv)

I/DEBUG ( 130): #02 pc 0001ced8 /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger21setupHardwareComposerERNS_6RegionE)

I/DEBUG ( 130): #03 pc 0001d0b4 /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger13handleRepaintEv)

I/DEBUG ( 130): #04 pc 0001e4d4 /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger10threadLoopEv)
[/code]

Hi trip and everyone. i wanna ask is this rom able to play music ? thanks for trying to build ics rom for our sensation trip !!! =D

You can play, music when you play it trough the IO Explorer, but in common the ROM will Freeze and Reboot, Music app itself isn't working for now

Guest Nadavon

is another alpha version coming soon? :blink::rolleyes::lol:

great job by the way! thank u so much Trip! right now, u r the only one that gives the sensation users something - and it's looking good!

Edited by Nadavon

is another alpha version coming soon? :blink::rolleyes::lol:

great job by the way! thank u so much Trip! right now, u r the only one that gives the sensation users something - and it's looking good!

I agree. Thank you very much Trip you give my Sensation something to look forward to

Guest atticus182

hwcomposer module loaded, this means full hw acceleration, 3 things needs to be fixed

I/DEBUG   (  130):          #00  pc 00000fda  /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.msm8660.so

I/DEBUG   (  130):          #01  pc 0001921c  /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZNK7android10HWComposer7prepareEv)

I/DEBUG   (  130):          #02  pc 0001ced8  /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger21setupHardwareComposerERNS_6RegionE)

I/DEBUG   (  130):          #03  pc 0001d0b4  /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger13handleRepaintEv)

I/DEBUG   (  130):          #04  pc 0001e4d4  /system/lib/libsurfaceflinger.so (_ZN7android14SurfaceFlinger10threadLoopEv)

Great news, good luck with that the coming hours Trip!

Edited by atticus182

Guest TripNRaVeR

Its fixed, tough for 50%

I'm going to get some cigarettes and then i finish it

The ui is hw accelerated but due to buffer errors it can disconnect the composer lib this results in a short lockup and a soft reboot

Happens once a while

It makes it usable altough it is done by a wrapper

Guest Baadsha

Its fixed, tough for 50%

The ui is hw accelerated but due to buffer errors it can disconnect the composer lib this results in a short lockup and a soft reboot

Happens once a while

too much tech there for me, any idea when we will get the next alpha? or beta.

i am feeling hot, need an ice-cream. B)

Guest atticus182

Sometime today for an update let the guy get some break time sure he has been working on this rom all day for Free

Totally agree with this and yoogie's remarks. Let the guy do his magic and he will release a new alpha or even a beta when Trip feels it's ready for testing or usage.

Seriously, more than half of the posts in the last few pages are either offtopic or asking for ETA's. We're all just as stoked as you, but please remain calm :)

Guest ronaldramsayii

I never bother asking for ETAs....it never does anything but aggravate the developer, which is the last thing I want to do since we're all depending on he/she (He in this case), to release it. I understand the updates as far as progress, which Trip has been more than generous in keeping us up to date....but ETAs....yeah it annoys some, aggravates most including the developer. Just sit back and be appreciative of the progress being made....besides.....it's free, Trip isn't demanding a dime or (pesos, or rubies) or whatever anyone else's currency is here lol.

An Alpha has been released.....and another is coming. BETA is also soon, whenever Trip decides that. Least we can do is thank him and let him know his work isn't being taken for granted. He does have a personal life just like us.

Trip what's the best ETA you can give us for another build of ICS? Lol j/k don't answer lol. Keep up the great work bro.....don't smoke to much cigarettes lol

I never bother asking for ETAs....it never does anything but aggravate the developer, which is the last thing I want to do since we're all depending on he/she (He in this case), to release it. I understand the updates as far as progress, which Trip has been more than generous in keeping us up to date....but ETAs....yeah it annoys some, aggravates most including the developer. Just sit back and be appreciative of the progress being made....besides.....it's free, Trip isn't demanding a dime or (pesos, or rubies) or whatever anyone else's currency is here lol.

An Alpha has been released.....and another is coming. BETA is also soon, whenever Trip decides that. Least we can do is thank him and let him know his work isn't being taken for granted. He does have a personal life just like us.

Trip what's the best ETA you can give us for another build of ICS? Lol j/k don't answer lol. Keep up the great work bro.....don't smoke to much cigarettes lol

excellent logic, except it's Trip that likes reporting ETAs (should be done in 30min, within max 1h, etc, etc.) and not delivering...and the ape population starts getting all nervous and hyped-up....

funny to watch though.

regarding ETAs the fair conclusion would be: "Don't ASK, don't TELL"

Guest BummAround

Its fixed, though for 50%

Happens once a while

Trip,

please release after 100% or 99,9% hw acceleration is error free: no soft reboots, no lockups. B)

Trip,

please release after 100% or 99,9% hw acceleration is error free: no soft reboots, no lockups. B)

Yeah, we want only TRUE and FULL hw acceleration. :)