[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Alpha 4 will now be released for testing purposes

UI is hw accelerated, dont know anything about lockups yet

In the logs i see that at the moment when special effects come in the EGL wrapper begins to work (ALOT!)

So it works only the wrapper is just a somewhat nice way to prevent all the errors

The booting process is fixed tough because of this wrapper, the lockups should atleast be reduced and should also only be soft lockups. Now you dont need battery pull anymore. Because of these quite major changes i will release the new alpha, now it should be possible to test ICS alot better.

To prevent lockups you must try to reduce the fast ui movement (opening closing menu's alot will result in a buffer overload) > soft lockup

Guest tunatje

Nice!! Will be waiting for it!

How long before it's uploaded?

In the logs i see that at the moment when special effects come in the EGL wrapper begins to work (ALOT!)

So it works only the wrapper is just a somewhat nice way to prevent all the errors

The booting process is fixed tough because of this wrapper, the lockups should atleast be reduced and should also only be soft lockups. Now you dont need battery pull anymore. Because of these quite major changes i will release the new alpha, now it should be possible to test ICS alot better.

To prevent lockups you must try to reduce the fast ui movement (opening closing menu's alot will result in a buffer overload) > soft lockup

Guest Dragon_Droid

You still haven't mentioned a way to get any applications on there..seeing as the market it\self doesn't download any applications.

Thanks for the hard work.

Great work man, i await your alpha. Thanks for all your effort and hard work

Edited by Zehlek

Guest stanleynhan

We should start a new thread for A04 !

Again thanks for your effort on this release Trip ! :D

hahaha then he would have to release a new thread for every alpha!

glad to hear about a4 trip!

hahaha then he would have to release a new thread for every alpha!

glad to hear about a4 trip!

Just mentioned it for the guys that went missing for the cause of getting some sleep or work so they find a shiny thread with all the needed information provided to instantly dl & flash the new Release without having to search for the links hidden in the chit chat inbetween :)

I'm running the new alpha version, i'm walking trough everything and then i uploading it so far no errors

u got an eta on that ? because i have to get up early today -.-

if its a 30~45 min - hour i stay up with eyes like a child on christmas awaiting the link,

otherwise i go to bed for tomorrows struggle -.-

Guest petar.bgd

I'm running the new alpha version, i'm walking trough everything and then i uploading it so far no errors

Hi Trip,

should we force gpu rendering and use static ip for wifi as on alpha 3 ?

Guest Bluntedslc

4 reboots already :(

Market gives white screen and reboot !

Edited by Bluntedslc

Hey trip, long time no flash lol.

Thought id drop by and run this for a few days and help with testing. As loved your Roms on my x10.

Regards

Barry.

Edited by bazji