[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest manelriells

Might I point out that posting this about xda here is quite a bit like them posting about trip?

Imho this is getting a bit out of hand.

I really hope this hole thing blows over and we can go back to having devs do great work and other people showing respect both here and on xda, which is a great community with some awesome devs. Sadly the ones who are shouting the loudest are often only a small group and ruining a lot for everyone else.

You're right man,just though it was funny,if Trip did the same I would say the same because it not seem normal to me,I flash all roms because all devs deserve the same respect...salute

I just disabled HW acceleration in 004 but it's still hanging, freezing, rebooting. Hmmm... Weird.

I think it has to be disabled from Trip's side... As well as other modifications.

Doesn't seem so...

I think so.... That's why he is porting EGL from 2.3.7 and getting rid of this one completely.... But I would imagine there are dependencies in current alphas that have to be broken and replaced. I think hw acceleration and camera are the things keeping us from having this from trip and others... Not a easy fix. But anyway, you can't just turn it off because it was never really on to begin with, it's just broken altogether . My vibrant ran pretty well without hw acceleration... But it's twice as smooth with.

Guest Arz Bhatia

I think so.... That's why he is porting EGL from 2.3.7 and getting rid of this one completely.... But I would imagine there are dependencies in current alphas that have to be broken and replaced. I think hw acceleration and camera are the things keeping us from having this from trip and others... Not a easy fix. But anyway, you can't just turn it off because it was never really on to begin with, it's just broken altogether . My vibrant ran pretty well without hw acceleration... But it's twice as smooth with.

Hmm.. Could be, could be not. I tried my best. Ran it for half an hour with 3 reboots. With HWA off and some custom tweaks.

Guest Jiggs82

Hopefully the reaosn why Trip havent been responding as of yet is because he is working hard on fixing most problems and to bring us a more stable version like a BEta or at least a daily driver version fo us:D Good luck Trip keep up the good work

Edited by Jiggs82

Hopefully the reaosn why Trip havent been responding as of yet is because he is working hard on fixing most problems and to bring us a more stable version like a BEta or at least a daily driver version fo us:D Good luck Trip keep up the good work

No, he is not responding because he's busy at developing tripnmiui. As if it's more important than ICS. <_<

We'll just have to be patient after all we are at the mercy of the devs since we can't do any coding like they can. I'm sure Trip has other obligations too so he can't spend 24/7 on Sensation ICS and abandon those other guys. Keep up the good work Trip, hope to hear something soon.

Guest TripNRaVeR

No, he is not responding because he's busy at developing tripnmiui. As if it's more important than ICS. dry.gif

I firstly didnt want to respond to this worthless ungratefull piece of s*** post of you. Are you really thinking that i'm going to work on this rom when i read such things?

If you want it so desperately then do it yourself.

I'm not going to offer my free time anymore to this ungratefull idiot postings, you ruined it for the others. AT LEAST you could ask it nicely, and still then you just have to wait. People who did donate to me i can understand such questions but also they can ask it decently.

As far as i know you didnt donate, you only have 5 posts here, and you allready demanding

You expect that all of that helps? NO

Guest Raul602

I've been following this thread since page 10 and learned about Trip through the MIUI fiasco over at the other forum, I just want to express my gratitude and all the hardwork that has been put into not only MIUI but this new ICS rom, Thanks for all the continued hardwork Trip!

I am trying to donate but don' thave a paypal account and can't read the foreign language to just enter my CC info, ill get it figured out and get a donation in place to help support this sick rom.

I firstly didnt want to respond to this worthless ungratefull piece of s*** post of you. Are you really thinking that i'm going to work on this rom when i read such things?

If you want it so desperately then do it yourself.

I'm not going to offer my free time anymore to this ungratefull idiot postings, you ruined it for the others. AT LEAST you could ask it nicely, and still then you just have to wait. People who did donate to me i can understand such questions but also they can ask it decently.

As far as i know you didnt donate, you only have 5 posts here, and you allready demanding

You expect that all of that helps? NO

Whoa, thanks for the answer. But wait.

Too many people asked you (nicely) for the working progress, but you never answered. You posted only a couple time for saying something, but only little things.

I'm not expert and I don't know what are you doing technically for this port (for this point I'm going to shut up and owing respect to you). But in the past happened that some guys posted something like "porting of new [android version] on [device]", a "work in progress" in the content and a donate button/link in the bottom.

These guys scrape up a lot of donations, then closed the thread and no more else.

I'm not saying that YOU are one of these, but let me say that here in the internet I've learned to be very skeptical.

I want ICS like everybody here.

If any day you will release a stable ICS port, I will donate a good amount to you for apologizing and showing my respect for developers.

Thanks for reading.

Guest staymunch

I cant seem to get the rom locked up anymore, How many times i press menu phone sms menu menu menu gallery it just isnt locking up anymore

sounds like a very good thing trip... smile.gif

Guest Raul602

I cant seem to get the rom locked up anymore, How many times i press menu phone sms menu menu menu gallery it just isnt locking up anymore

How can i send you a donation? any other english sites? Any other way i can help out?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Playing a movie doesnt mess up the gallery anymore, you can pause a movie, offcourse it doesnt play, but it doesnt mess up anymore. 20 minutes without lockup or soft reboot now.

Guest rajackar

Wait, that's a good thing right? ;) Did you make you make any progress since the last build? I took some time looking at the logcat but it'd a bit out of my league right now.

I can imagine that you're getting pretty fed up with people demanding builds from you but I'd like to remind you that a lot of people are actually waiting patiently and appreciating what youbare doing. Good luck mate!

Guest staymunch

Wait, that's a good thing right? ;) Did you make you make any progress since the last build? I took some time looking at the logcat but it'd a bit out of my league right now.

I can imagine that you're getting pretty fed up with people demanding builds from you but I'd like to remind you that a lot of people are actually waiting patiently and appreciating what youbare doing. Good luck mate!

it means its not freezing anymore or at least alot less blink.gif

Guest R1nGoStar_

a lot of people are actually waiting patiently and appreciating what you are doing. Good luck mate!

Yeah, hope you carry on the awesome work for this port.

Alot of us are waiting patiently and are willing to help you without giving you a hard time :)

Thanks again for doing this work trip :)

Guest atticus182

I release it within the next hour(s)

Now that's some great news! I have been patiently F5'ing this thread until now, thanks so much for yet another release Trip, will try it as soon as you release it!!!!

EDiT: A small token of gratitude for all your work :)

Bevestigingsnummer: 3G180449R5821040U

Edited by atticus182

Guest Joel lock

i badword want to donate my balls..my kidneys..my heart..my eyes..all my damn organs just to you!!..just hit me up when you are looking for donators!!