[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

This is no promise but from MY POINT OF VIEW the rom should be stable for daily use. Wifi auto connects, gallery+music FC.. dont post this i did it on purpose switching in 3 wrong libs. We dont have multimedia fully functional so you dont need it anyway. There is no market fixed because i dont work further untill the reboots are solved. DO NOT post a not working market. I seriously dont care at this point.

ICS on the Sensation is stable in the most basic way of functioning. This is the best ice you get at this moment for this phone, be gratefull for that!

The release is meanth for people who know what they are doing or want to play with the latest OS that is available. For those who dont know yet, there will be no support from my side on a EXPERIMENTAL release. As said before this isnt a end-user release so if you choose for this rom then help each other out here you are all man enough to do so.

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering only delivers the ice the cream is up to you!

Guest Arz Bhatia

This is no promise but from MY POINT OF VIEW the rom should be stable for daily use. Wifi auto connects, gallery+music FC.. dont post this i did it on purpose switching in 3 wrong libs. We dont have multimedia fully functional so you dont need it anyway. There is no market fixed because i dont work further untill the reboots are solved. DO NOT post a not working market. I seriously dont care at this point.

ICS on the Sensation is stable in the most basic way of functioning. This is the best ice you get at this moment for this phone, be gratefull for that!

The release is meanth for people who know what they are doing or want to play with the latest OS that is available. For those who dont know yet, there will be no support from my side on a EXPERIMENTAL release. As said before this isnt a end-user release so if you choose for this rom then help each other out here you are all man enough to do so.

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering only delivers the ice the cream is up to you!

Wait, I didn't get you. So this will be the last build from your side?

And the reboots are still there? :blink:

Thank you Trip for all your hard work. Also, are there any certain settings we should set for this build? I.e. livewallpaper, gpu, etc.

Edited by Zehlek

Guest TripNRaVeR

Live wallpaper isnt working, gpu acceleration untested with on/off. This build is only to make it stable, we need to have a solid base before adding al those functions. I think this is stable now. Running at for about an hour (little use offcourse, i'm at work) but no reboots no lockups, it is stable now. Very fast connecting wifi just as you may expect.

Finally a usable ICS for msm8660!

Guest Gazza10

Live wallpaper isnt working, gpu acceleration untested with on/off. This build is only to make it stable, we need to have a solid base before adding al those functions. I think this is stable now. Running at for about an hour (little use offcourse, i'm at work) but no reboots no lockups, it is stable now. Very fast connecting wifi just as you may expect.

Thanks, Tripbiggrin.gif

Awesome thanks a lot Trip. I can't wait to flash.

Guest khanleyk

Test from my TripNiCE! Smoking a cigaret and browsing, no lockups.

Assuming you've removed the predictive dictionary? Barely recognising any words I type...

Not a complaint, just curious!

P.s. Just got a reboot... sad.gif

Edited by khanleyk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Assuming you've removed the predictive dictionary? Barely recognising any words I type...

Not a complaint, just curious!

P.s. Just got a reboot... sad.gif

It is still included, nothing changed. Reboot? What where you doing?

Guest khanleyk

It is still included, nothing changed. Reboot? What where you doing?

Weird, I get red lines under every word... I guess it's not on, will check in a minute. I was just looking at emails in gmail app

Guest TripNRaVeR

Weird, I get red lines under every word... I guess it's not on, will check in a minute. I was just looking at emails in gmail app

And those emails where only plain text? You really need to keep a list from what you are doing when the reboot comes in. My guess is that it has something to do with data connection or the same issue that makes the market fail.

Guest khanleyk

And those emails where only plain text? You really need to keep a list from what you are doing when the reboot comes in. My guess is that it has something to do with data connection or the same issue that makes the market fail.

Emails weren't even open, just ticking boxes to delete spam.

Was on wifi connection (Thanks for getting that working for this release!)

Not sure if much else is relevant...

Will get a logcat next time (If there's a next time wink.gif )

Thanks for everything Trip!

Last time within 5 minutes everyone complaining about reboots.. Are they gone for everyone? More stable? Lockups?

Also got a couple. But that was after going to market and in a call.