[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest atticus182

First impression of Alpha 6:

• MARKET WORKS *smiley*!!111!!1
  • Seems smoother than Alpha 5!
  • Titanium Backup is batch-restoring my apps as we speak, and it seems to run well!

Will report back when I fiddled with it more :)

EDIT:

Games are also working better, f/e Wordfeud is working great now!

The only thing left that causes soft reboots is when you go to "Manage Apps", but it's no problem since I can also manage these with Titanium :)

Edited by atticus182

I know dry.gif

:rolleyes:

Not sure about 'the best' Trip.. but once again you've defied the odds and produced something nobody was expecting (I hire a firm these days to manage my expectations, it just cuts out all the drama).

Nice one - thank you for the effort!

Guest Joel lock

Not sure about 'the best' Trip.. but once again you've defied the odds and produced something nobody was expecting (I hire a firm these days to manage my expectations, it just cuts out all the drama).

Nice one - thank you for the effort!

If he isn't the "best" then he is the best of the best

for facebook download font changer lite off the market..apply a font and restart your phone and now you will have a working facebook..

Edited by Joel lock

Guest dvandit

thanx dude , this is really great.

can i ask one question please

i've heard that in 2012 first Q we will get officila update of ics.

i just wanna know , will htc sensation get the update as ASOP or will it be HTC Sense 4.0 ?

Guest Arz Bhatia

thanx dude , this is really great.

can i ask one question please

i've heard that in 2012 first Q we will get officila update of ics.

i just wanna know , will htc sensation get the update as ASOP or will it be HTC Sense 4.0 ?

Sense, bro :)

Epic, now it's actually a daily driver.

I can't use the fb app and the browser text isnt showing but that's pretty much it.

Tried the font changer solution above but t gives me a busybox error :/ eh

solid work trip

Edited by gtj94

Guest Joel lock

Epic, now it's actually a daily driver.

I can't use the fb app and the browser text isnt showing but that's pretty much it.

Tried the font changer solution above but t gives me a busybox error :/ eh

solid work trip

Try with any font changer it doesn't have to be that specific app, there are millions out there..

Guest HraHeem

Alpha 6 is awesome, quite stable been running for a couple of hours with no lockups/fcs, thanks trip!

Though one market issue, it opens and searches but none of my apps will download, all are erroring and failing. Anyone else getting this or is there a setting im missing? Thanks

Guest gmanlynx

Hey I haven't seen a post about this, did anyone figure out how to make the keyboard recoginzie words? Like it thinks the word "hey" is mispelled, or any word really.

Alpha 6 is awesome, quite stable been running for a couple of hours with no lockups/fcs, thanks trip!

Though one market issue, it opens and searches but none of my apps will download, all are erroring and failing. Anyone else getting this or is there a setting im missing? Thanks

This is an error that also exists on other roms, the solution I found was rebooting into recovery and clearing cache and dalvik.

It helped me multiple times with the no room for apps patch when downloading back-upped apps from market.

On the ontopic basis Trip looking awesome thus far, keep up the good work and this can definitely be a stable ICS competing with CM9

Edited by Rubman

Guest ronaldramsayii
hi! thanks alot trip for your work i been wondering is it possible to flash v6 over 5? without a wipe..

It'll wipe regardless. The script within the ROM is set up that way currently.

Guest stonew508

I don't seem to have full root. titanium claims there's no busybox, and busybox installer claims I have no root. Anyone else run into this?

also superuser fc's

Edited by stonew508

Guest bobbh82000

I have been with the Alpha ROM from the beginning, this ROM is fast smooth and great.

Market functioning

WiFi working

G-Talking working

Great work Trip keep it going.ohmy.gif

Trip: Thank You!

This release is awesome, as far as i can tell it can be my daily driver. My apps are all working fine, the system is stable and... it is just amazing!

Guest ronaldramsayii

Hey Trip just reporting in a issue I just found...

When in Maps if I rotate the screen it'll show blurry lines until I rotate it back to portrait mode.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Edited by ronaldramsayii

Guest edude03

I have been with the Alpha ROM from the beginning, this ROM is fast smooth and great.

Market functioning

WiFi working

G-Talking working

Great work Trip keep it going.ohmy.gif

HOW!!!?!?!!!!!!