[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

hey,

tried the 7.5 version half a day so far:

- bootloop on manage apps (maybe caused by restoring bout 8 apps by titanium backup)

- wpa/wpa2 wifi is working stable

- 802.1x wifi can`t choose ca certificates, but they are shown in security menue (trusted credencial), also unable to install new certificates (password problem)

- can´t remove screen lock

just underclocked to 1,2ghz and undervolted global -50mah still blazzin fast

very nice rom so far

theboi

Guest atticus182

Agree friend! He dosent know much about ANDROID! He is blind with da apple logo poor guy

Please please please stop this useless quarreling, stay OT and just wait patiently for Alpha 7.6 :)

Guest Arz Bhatia

Please please please stop this useless quarreling, stay OT and just wait patiently for Alpha 7.6 :)

One of the most sensible guy on this thread! Good work atticus. :)

Guest ronaldramsayii
I found the error i guess, during movie and/or Quadrant this message explodes into logcat

D/memalloc(  134): /dev/pmem: Unmapping buffer base:0x42816000 size:9617408 offset:9125888

D/memalloc(  134): /dev/pmem: Mapped buffer base:0x42816000 size:9125888 offset:8634368 fd:35

D/memalloc(  131): /dev/pmem: Freeing buffer base:0x4234e000 size:491520 offset:9125888 fd:26

E/OverlayLIB(  131): update failed

E/OverlayLIB(  131): setTransform: channel is not up

You'lle see that this is also causing the hw accel. to fail. Altough all normal EGL is working that explains the performance improvement. But its good enough for alpha 7.6.

I hope it doesnt reboot or lockup but you need to test that and let me know.

We'll definitely provide the feedback needed bro.

ok!!!!!

to all the asshole here and the f...... child trust me im older than you , you talk not nice to new member

if you guys know how to read just read i sayied this is a beautiful and great rom thats why i asked about camera and few bugs that i didnt find answear inthis thread maybe i didnt look good so you dont have to talk like this its showing me that trip put his energy on children

with milk on their lips so shut up and think stuff to your selfs you cant never know who is the new "member" (can be children police lolll)

so plz im sorry iv got here i could help alot if i new stuff

i just asked simples question you didnt had to react like this

but dont worry goodby from israel children your lost trust me

"trip good work perfect rom i didnt know it has few bugs cause it was looking perfect for me ill stick around and hope that your great job will fix all bugs thx!!!"

Guest Kevin0011111

ever since I joined this forum (at about the beginning of this thread) I have looked and looked for a search button and cant find it anywhere! call me a noob but I don't see it! where is it located?

Guest petar.bgd

ever since I joined this forum (at about the beginning of this thread) I have looked and looked for a search button and cant find it anywhere! call me a noob but I don't see it! where is it located?

right side of screen, under the sign out tab smile.gif sweet....

Guest ajonesma

its on the right sidebar

post-949803-0-96573200-1323714760_thumb.

I can confirm that AppWidgetPicker and google music is working.rolleyes.gif

AppWidgetPicker is very useful if u are using ADW launcher EX.

And as always, Google is your friendlaugh.gif

ok!!!!!

to all the asshole here and the f...... child trust me im older than you , you talk not nice to new member

if you guys know how to read just read i sayied this is a beautiful and great rom thats why i asked about camera and few bugs that i didnt find answear inthis thread maybe i didnt look good so you dont have to talk like this its showing me that trip put his energy on children

with milk on their lips so shut up and think stuff to your selfs you cant never know who is the new "member" (can be children police lolll)

so plz im sorry iv got here i could help alot if i new stuff

i just asked simples question you didnt had to react like this

but dont worry goodby from israel children your lost trust me

"trip good work perfect rom i didnt know it has few bugs cause it was looking perfect for me ill stick around and hope that your great job will fix all bugs thx!!!"

You whined for updates on XDA's miui thread too. You need to grow up. Asking people to try and understand your posts is unfair, as your posts are often poorly worded and incomprehensible.

And boasting that you're older than people here while acting the way you do doesn't help your case either.

Guest mishufac

Hello guys and thanks trip for this beautiful ROM

this is my first reply here, since i had nothing useful to say, but i was on xda and found this thread : http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1388489

i don`t know if you gave this user the permission to use it and i wanted to help and let you know about this.

EDIT: It was a thread with your ROM, in the meanwhile was removed, sorry for the OT

Edited by mishufac

Guest Joel lock

Hello guys and thanks trip for this beautiful ROM

this is my first reply here, since i had nothing useful to say, but i was on xda and found this thread : http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1388489

i don`t know if you gave this user the permission to use it and i wanted to help and let you know about this.

His work is not allowed on XDA what is it that you XDA guys don't understand? He doesn't want anybody to be posting his work on that side