[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest elroy944

Yeah my bro! Watching that 70's show with my girl and waiting for update! His devway makes it exciting, cause you never know<3

anyone knows if he has twitter or something to follow more of the progress made?

oke nevermind, i can always refresh the browser on my phone at work :P

Everyone has a method. I just refresh Chrome on one of my monitors here at work like every ten minutes or so. biggrin.gif

Guest elroy944

Download tapatalk, its something like the xda app so very usefull!

i already have that (premium) but i'm driving all night long (surveilance) so the main thing to focus is the road haha

i already have that (premium) but i'm driving all night long (surveilance) so the main thing to focus is the road haha

This is soooo off topic. Please discuss this somewhere else.

Guest eggyenergy666

Haha cool i understand, what kinda surveilance? I work in a greenhouse everyday, but its like an childrensplaygroundx)

1323724876' post=1863852']

I know but jst keeping the good mood in bro no offence offcourse;)

There are a lot of users who have notifications enabled and are waiting like you do. Getting an email every 30 seconds with just useless crap annoys pretty much. So please, if you just want to thank anyone, hit the green plus. If you have nothing to say, go somewhere else, or go out and make friends. If Trip will post an update, then freak out and buy him a beer or two. He very well deserves it. And he is very responsive and communicative already, he has just no live camera yet to publish himself to the world.Sorry for the rant ;)

Guest stroobach

There are a lot of users who have notifications enabled and are waiting like you do. Getting an email every 30 seconds with just useless crap annoys pretty much. So please, if you just want to thank anyone, hit the green plus. If you have nothing to say, go somewhere else, or go out and make friends. If Trip will post an update, then freak out and buy him a beer or two. He very well deserves it. And he is very responsive and communicative already, he has just no live camera yet to publish himself to the world.Sorry for the rant ;)

hmm i dont think the update is comming tonight..

and On topic then..

how much is it stable in reboot terms?

like 5 a day? 50 a day? over 9000 a day?

and what about alarms?

are they going on the right time and 100% going off?

Edited by stroobach

Guest eggyenergy666

There are a lot of users who have notifications enabled and are waiting like you do. Getting an email every 30 seconds with just useless crap annoys pretty much. So please, if you just want to thank anyone, hit the green plus. If you have nothing to say, go somewhere else, or go out and make friends. If Trip will post an update, then freak out and buy him a beer or two. He very well deserves it. And he is very responsive and communicative already, he has just no live camera yet to publish himself to the world.Sorry for the rant

Dont be hatin:o no i understand bro no hard feelings, i forgot about the notifications, sorry to all if i anoyed you guys, ill keep on topic;)

Guest eggyenergy666

hmm i dont think the update is comming tonight..

and On topic then..

how much is it stable in reboot terms?

like 5 a day? 50 a day? over 9000 a day?

Got 1 in the day and the battery life is btw insane for me, still got alot and its out of the charger about 14 hours n.n

Guest stroobach

Got 1 in the day and the battery life is btw insane for me, still got alot and its out of the charger about 14 hours n.n

aigth cool :)

i updated my post 1 sec to late :P

is the alarm going of or not?

i cant be late for work tomorrow.. (first week so.. yeah you know)

and i asume its ready for daily use (as a phone not as a smartphone?)

Guest Dragon_Droid

What do you mean, the radio which comes with the rom? There is no radio bundled with the rom.nthe radio which comes with the phone? Crap, why do you think they bundle new radio firmwares with newer rom versions?Writing in bold does not make you look smart...

If there is no radio then how are you using your phone??? smh *Sprays Troll Be Gone"*

Guest eggyenergy666

aigth cool

i updated my post 1 sec to late

is the alarm going of or not?

i cant be late for work tomorrow.. (first week so.. yeah you know)

and i asume its ready for daily use (as a phone not as a smartphone?)

Yeah i used it this morning;) no stress my friend, and its very stable for daily use;)

Guest eggyenergy666

Dankje man! And yeah mostly moderate to heavy, today a little less because i was a little sick:( so not to much energy to take my phone out of my pocket when i was workingxD

Guest stroobach

Yeah i used it this morning;) no stress my friend, and its very stable for daily use;)

awesome

i tried alpha 1 2 and 3 but they werent good enough.. they ware awesome but its still alpha..

almost beta now i guess :) backing up then flashing and then sleeping :)

Nice, are you a heavy user or just moderate user?

Cool to see here more dutch ppls :)

[/quote

and trip is dutch fyi.

so am I and i thought a bunch more (like 10-15)

Edited by stroobach

Guest TripNRaVeR

The new version is as good as done, i have triggerd down the last pieces of hw accel. to the kernel. It is faster then the previous release mostly related because of all EGL errors are gone. This should also give more battery. Live wallpaper is safe to use, i checked the logs and during the livewallpaper nothing showes up.