[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest stroobach

The new version is as good as done, i have triggerd down the last pieces of hw accel. to the kernel. It is faster then the previous release mostly related because of all EGL errors are gone. This should also give more battery. Live wallpaper is safe to use, i checked the logs and during the livewallpaper nothing showes up.

-__-

i just downloaded and flashed alpha 7.5 :P

when will this one be able to download?

almost forgot D=

THX for developing :)

need a beer? come to den helder and i buy you a few :P

Edited by stroobach

1323726041' post=1863867']

If there is no radio then how are you using your phone??? smh *Sprays Troll Be Gone"*

Oh yeah,look into the mirror and repeat. Radio is hardware, has nothing to do with the rom. Rom could bundle a firmware for the radio,but it doesn't. Rom includes a ril, radio interface layer, which is indeed included,nut should match the radio firmware. Ril can be kinda universal,but some things could work better with different rom versions.So you better head over to Xda and educate yourself before you do anything else with alpha classified Roms.

Edited by yoogie

Guest zeroprobe

The new version is as good as done, i have triggerd down the last pieces of hw accel. to the kernel. It is faster then the previous release mostly related because of all EGL errors are gone. This should also give more battery. Live wallpaper is safe to use, i checked the logs and during the livewallpaper nothing showes up.

Sorry for my confusion, but does that mean HW acceleration is done in the next version?

Sorry for my confusion, but does that mean HW acceleration is done in the next version?

I believe it means the problem is in the kernel, not the rom. So no, unless Trip has a new kernel coming too.

Guest eggyenergy666

Nice to hear bro, saw it was a hell of a lot work! Happy we have a dev like you, hope i can test it tonight and tomorrow:D

Guest edwinbe

Hi Trip,

A donation to show my appreciation: 6S662015TK9816505. Have a beer on me! cool.gif

Looking forward to new releases.

Edwin

PS: Bluetooth would be NiCE in the future to use the phone in the car.

Guest panzival

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm flashing it now to make sure there are no new problems.

- Hw accel. is fully enabled, hwcomposer is loaded correctly, memory correctly mapped, no more "failed to unmap" errors

- Hw accel. DOESNT turn on it seems after a big search that the error is inside the kernel, it should be working after i found it (unless there is more)

- I was expecting when hwcomposer is running that also means the hw accel. is working therefore i posted the message earlier

- Fixed live wallpaper

- Fixed every EGL issue (workarround)

- Fixed EGL should also mean fixed gaming issues

Probably more fixed due the above listed fixes, we'll see

Gonna upload now

You need to test the stability for yourself.

ps. due to enabled hw acceleration the bootanimation is broke dry.gif If you want it delete hwcomposer from /system/lib/hw

thats another thing what i find very strange, if you delete hwcomposer there noticably changes so it DOES do something its really strange

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest stroobach

- Hw accel. is fully enabled, hwcomposer is loaded correctly, memory correctly mapped, no more "failed to unmap" errors

- Hw accel. DOESNT turn on it seems after a big search that the error is inside the kernel, it should be working after i found it (unless there is more)

- I was expecting when hwcomposer is running that also means the hw accel. is working therefore i posted the message earlier

- Fixed live wallpaper

Gonna upload now

really come to den helder.. im gonna get you drunk then xD

Guest Dullert

- Fixed live wallpaper

Gonna upload now

Fantastic! Still mandatory to clear cache etc.?

Edited by Dullert

Guest ronaldramsayii

- Fixed live wallpaper

Gonna upload now

ps. due to enabled hw acceleration the bootanimation is broke If you want it delete hwcomposer from /system/lib/hw

thats another thing what i find very strange, if you delete hwcomposer there noticably changes so it DOES do something its really strange

Bring it on bro!

Guest Grudgie

- Fixed live wallpaper

Gonna upload now

ps. due to enabled hw acceleration the bootanimation is broke dry.gif If you want it delete hwcomposer from /system/lib/hw

So HW Accel. does work now? But when u enable it the bootanimation isnt working anymore?

Guest Bathyon

So HW Accel. does work now? But when u enable it the bootanimation isnt working anymore?

No it doesn't work. It's enabled but not working yet. Thats what I get from it.

Guest steini81

Great Trip!!

I knew it was a good idea not going to sleep. Can't wait to play with your new masterpice.

Keep up your good work man Donation is comming as soon as i can.

THX

Sent from my Revolver powered Asus Transformer with Tapatalk

Edited by steini81

Guest stroobach

Confused too lol, mind badword, is hw working or not ?

Btw, if the only beside of that is we don't have bootanimation, i really don't give a badword lol

dont 'badword' us :P

Guest manelriells

I'm still confused, do you think hw acceleration is working?

Please learn to read and then come back... I'm not a perfect english reader and writer but trip's words are clear,it should be on and does something but HW ACC is NOT working,clear enough? It is so hard to understand?