[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest stonew508

why is titanium backup telling me I don't have root? I've been trying to flash this rom for a few versions and titanium doesn't have root and superuser won't open. ANYBODY have any ideas? No one else is experiencing this????

Guest ronaldramsayii
why is titanium backup telling me I don't have root? I've been trying to flash this rom for a few versions and titanium doesn't have root and superuser won't open. ANYBODY have any ideas? No one else is experiencing this????

Reboot into recovery clear dalvic cache, cache, then fix permissions. See if that helps.

Guest stonew508

Reboot into recovery clear dalvic cache, cache, then fix permissions. See if that helps.

fail. didn't help. I don't see how I could be the only one experiencing this. I do a superwipe every time I flash a rom. AAAAARRGHGGHGHG!!!!

Guest Arz Bhatia

Latest news from Trip -

Puccini drivers helped gain HW acceleration. Every thing in the ROM uses HWA now.

1 bug found yet -

127): Found 0 buf to be not avail 127): [0] state R, expected A 127): [0] state S, expected R 127): Found 1 buf to be not avail

Guest Jiggs82

fail. didn't help. I don't see how I could be the only one experiencing this. I do a superwipe every time I flash a rom. AAAAARRGHGGHGHG!!!!

I just hope you know that this rom is for the Htc Sensation/Pyramid only? lol

Guest stonew508

seriously though, how is it possible that i am the ONLY ONE who doesn't have root privelages on this rom. I get superuser popups when its required, but then an error that it wasn't achieved. I've redownloaded the rom, super-wiped the s*** out of it, fixed permissions, you name it. What the hell is going on here?!

"I just hope you know that this rom is for the Htc Sensation/Pyramid only? lol "

yeah just have to update my sig...

oh and check this out... "superuser has been denied superuser permissions" that is AWESOME. YES! *sobs into beer*

Edited by stonew508

seriously though, how is it possible that i am the ONLY ONE who doesn't have root privelages on this rom. I get superuser popups when its required, but then an error that it wasn't achieved. I've redownloaded the rom, super-wiped the s*** out of it, fixed permissions, you name it. What the hell is going on here?!

"I just hope you know that this rom is for the Htc Sensation/Pyramid only? lol "

yeah just have to update my sig...

oh and check this out... "superuser has been denied superuser permissions" that is AWESOME. YES! *sobs into beer*

One thing I've found on this ROM is that allow and deny buttons for superuser are the opposite way around to other ROMs. I've hit deny a couple of times instead of allow. Not saying thats your problem, but takes a bit of getting used to.

Guest stonew508

One thing I've found on this ROM is that allow and deny buttons for superuser are the opposite way around to other ROMs. I've hit deny a couple of times instead of allow. Not saying thats your problem, but takes a bit of getting used to.

good point. not this problem though. So I managed to access superuser only by clearing its data first, then I set it to auto-approve any request. this allowed me to FINALLY update binaries and install busybox updater and download busybox. THEN I had to reboot my device and

THENNN....

titanium worked. So thanks for nothing guys I figured it out. Hopefully this helps someone. Oh wait it was just me.

Guest exxpired

good point. not this problem though. So I managed to access superuser only by clearing its data first, then I set it to auto-approve any request. this allowed me to FINALLY update binaries and install busybox updater and download busybox. THEN I had to reboot my device and

THENNN....

titanium worked. So thanks for nothing guys I figured it out. Hopefully this helps someone. Oh wait it was just me.

No need to be rude dude

Guest MartijnGP

THENNN....

Don't expect to be served anything with an alpha ROM.

That's in ICS ;) All the dialog boxes are the other way 'round now.

Guest Hariberu

i manage to get the 3 on screen buttons to work :) its cool to play with the multitasking button...

How did you get the on screen buttons? I just flashed this ROM for the first time, coming from a Sense rom. This is all new to me :)

How did you get the on screen buttons? I just flashed this ROM for the first time, coming from a Sense rom. This is all new to me :)

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1364757

Guest ronaldramsayii

THENNN....

Glad we can help! lol (sarcasm)