[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Arz Bhatia

here you go,

http://www.mediafire...cman1eue7nu64vk

push it via ADB, dont try to do it via root explorer cause itll crash before u can set permissions ending in a bootloop

also remember this is ONLY for alpha 77, and be sure to make a backup before pushing just in case

Wow this is actually good... in the dark :rolleyes:

Can you please increase the size of the bar?

Nevermind, did it on my own.. :) Thanks a lot!

I think I'll be sticking with the touch capacitive buttons .. :unsure:

Edited by Arz Bhatia

Guest JassyCliq

If you want to use root explorer for the touchscreen control mod you can copy the framework-res.apk to the /system folder. Then change the permissions there to rw-r--r-- then move it to /system/framework then reboot

Guest Jiggs82

If you want to use root explorer for the touchscreen control mod you can copy the framework-res.apk to the /system folder. Then change the permissions there to rw-r--r-- then move it to /system/framework then reboot

what is touchscreen control mod? lol

Guest Arz Bhatia

What's the touchscreen control mod? :mellow:

Edit : oh! They're called on-screen buttons mate.

Edited by Arz Bhatia

Guest falcon eyez

Waiting for the full HW Acceleration !! .. Hope it's a complete rom with bluetooth and camera soon .. can't wait for a full functioning ics on my beast

Guest Grudgie

Wow this is actually good... in the dark :rolleyes:

Can you please increase the size of the bar?

Nevermind, did it on my own.. :) Thanks a lot!

I think I'll be sticking with the touch capacitive buttons .. :unsure:

You have now those touch screen buttons?

Guest ronaldramsayii
Sent from my TripNiCE Pyramid using Tapatalk

Oh man now we're that much closer. Once he gets pass the white HTC screen and it fully boots that's going to be a huge check off the list!

After that its just the nick-nacks like Bluetooth, Camera, etc...

This is quickly becoming a complete build.

Just curious to know...CM9 devs are having EGL issues.....what exactly is that? Does that have anything to do with HW Acceleration?

Guest Vexation

Yup :mellow:

If that's true, would it (technically) mean that Trip, who is doing this solo, is beating the CM team? If my previous statement is correct, we should be blessed to have a genius in our midst.

Guest vorBeth

If that's true, would it (technically) mean that Trip, who is doing this solo, is beating the CM team? If my previous statement is correct, we should be blessed to have a genius in our midst.

From what I can tell, not quite true, while trip does compile his own kernel's he does not seem to be compiling ICS from source.

So is 4.0.3 working? Not fully obviously, but booting?

Nope, Not a 4.0.3 build - Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyhow, I'm off back to getting CM9 running :) (Yes I have it compiling from FULL source)

Guest djice000

From what I can tell, not quite true, while trip does compile his own kernel's he does not seem to be compiling ICS from source.

Nope, Not a 4.0.3 build - Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyhow, I'm off back to getting CM9 running :) (Yes I have it compiling from FULL source)

Ok mate :-) just curious :-) good luck mate