[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest nonione

hes obviously being sarcastic....

wifi tether has been working since the very beginning, not the native one but you can download wifi tether for root users

still these are great news cause as you guys say cause maybe we got full hw acc, and closer to camera and bt :)

Guest JassyCliq

Sense kernels won't do a 100% job because they are missing aosp drivers. It'll help more once source is released.

Edited by JassyCliq

Guest Dragon_Droid

Sense kernels won't do a 100% job because they are missing aosp drivers. It'll help more once source is released.

oh trust me ol "TripNKangr" will get it poppin' if he can off the RUU. I am sure something will be of use. A someone in this thread once said, and i quote, "We'll probably get a working HTC build before any of these devs get AOSP working."

Looks like they were right. smh

Guest Vexation

oh trust me ol "TripNKangr" will get it poppin' if he can off the RUU. I am sure something will be of use. A someone in this thread once said, and i quote, "We'll probably get a working HTC build before any of these devs get AOSP working."

Looks like they were right. smh

Trip just updated his Twitter. Go on, look!

Guest vitusdoom

he is just drunk from that party. :P

that's correct, drivers will be missing. but sense rom should give some idea of things thats why it'll really help. or if trip uses that sense rom and just rips out some stuff. so, that would give you the sense camera. sense camera needs sense btw.

Guest ronaldramsayii
he is just drunk from that party.

that's correct, drivers will be missing. but sense rom should give some idea of things thats why it'll really help. or if trip uses that sense rom and just rips out some stuff. so, that would give you the sense camera. sense camera needs sense btw.

I think he'll stick with AOSP. I believe this Sense leak will help out a bunch though. The question is what though ...Bluetooth maybe? Gotta wait and see....

Guest ronaldramsayii
Yep Sense ICS roms are fully working but slow, hoping that Trip can use the leak for camera and BT fix and it will be the best rom on Sensation

Don't bother with the sense ics build. Incredibly slow and disappointing. I flashed back to trip's build.

Agreed. I'm flashing back once I'm done with work.

Guest Jiggs82

i ma about to try that sense version.

but really looking farward to asop beta

woohoooo

hopefully in call volume is fixed.

Well i have to say i've tried 2 of the ICS 4.0.1 sense roms and they are pretty awesome, love the face unlock and some of the new features they included from stock ICS but yes it is extremely slow but expect them to get better , faster and more tweaks as more leaks will come to 4.0.3 etc..:D lol cant wait for the beta version of trips build tho:D

Guest vitusdoom

I think he'll stick with AOSP. I believe this Sense leak will help out a bunch though. The question is what though ...Bluetooth maybe? Gotta wait and see....

only the ones that doesn't use the sense framework. :)

Guest BummAround

IT'S WORKING.....hopefully TRIP aint drunk nor being sarcastic. YIPPPEEE!

His latest tweet and I quote: "first issue after a reboot when you enter youre sim-pin screen totally messed up (overlay error) but after entering code its just fine lolz" (always updated)

SWEET!

Edited by BummAround