[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest perhac89

Hey trip, can you include a keyboard fix for the auto correct?

My auto correct fixed after I flashed GAPPS v5. Have you tried that? There should be a download link for it maybe a page back, Ill upload a link if you need.

Do you know what Clock Widget this is? Also is it because of Camera issue that Face Unlock isn't working and disabled?

post-913991-132355328471_thumb.png

Edited by Zehlek

Guest TripNRaVeR

Do you know what Clock Widget this is? Also is it because of Camera issue that Face Unlock isn't working and disabled?

How does a phone reconise you're face?

A - With the battery

B - You need to rub the bottom on youre nose

C - Frontcamera

Guest domvillan

This from is quite impressive! Great work.

Just flashed this today here is my procedure

1. Factory reset

2. Wipe cache and davlik ( for shits and gigs)

3. Flashed A6

4. Flashed gapps5 final edition

5. Wipe cache and davlik again.

6. Reboot

7. Set up phone.

8. Reboot.

Smooth sailing so far

Guest FrankieBananaz

Trip, I remember you saying that when somebody that is not on your contact list calls you, it shows their location. Is there some way to set that up, or is it not avalible on the alpha builds?

Guest dragonraelms

Trip, I remember you saying that when somebody that is not on your contact list calls you, it shows their location. Is there some way to set that up, or is it not avalible on the alpha builds?

you'll find it already does it. you dont need to set anything up

Guest ronaldramsayii

post-862766-132355858355_thumb.png

Here's an update on battery life. This is based on making a lot of voice calls, text messages, using GPS, browsing and even checking this thread over and over again. Plus wifi and having my screen brightness set high since I need to see what's on my screen in the sun. Also using Tweetcaster updating every 30 minutes and auto sync with emails and all that good stuff. Nothing is turned off. Everything is on except Bluetooth.

All that and this ROM isn't even complete yet. Imagine when HW acceleration is working along with a complete kernel. The battery life will be epic. And this is based on heavy usage.

BTW I'm using Antutu CPU thingamajig application to clock my CPU. Running at 1.3 ghz instead of 1.5ghz. Of course I have my profiles and stuff. But yeah that's just my report thus far for those wondering.

Absolutely amazing work Trip! Edit: Still haven't gotten Wifi calling working. Still trying to swap out libs and see. I don't touch the libganril or lib_ril that comes pre installed it cause complete signal loss.

Edited by ronaldramsayii

Guest ronaldramsayii

Yeah it works for me. Check the call log. You'll see it under that particular number.

Guest FrankieBananaz

you'll find it already does it. you dont need to set anything up

I see it, it will just say new york, etc. I thought it was going to be more specific

Guest Chilled26
Bluetooth is a kernel issue, i'm going to release the update within the next hour with the fixes voor video.

Is it possible to get a flash able .zip with out it wiping my data on the next update? Thanks love your work

Sent from my TripNiCE Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest ronaldramsayii
Bluetooth is a kernel issue, i'm going to release the update within the next hour with the fixes voor video.

Yeah I kinda figured it was a kernel issue. Need more source on that fix right?

BTW thanks for the update.....lol