Battery?

Guest swisstourist

Guest Mrian

Okay it arrived...

pretty good..

i uped to ICS and my 1350 Mah battery lasted an hour on sat nav mode (gps/data), gmaps.

Terrible!

But this lasts over an hour on FULL use, there and back so....

well it look slike a50% increase at least... unless i had a faulty battery in teh first place....

any way to test the new battery to get a standardized result?

Guest shmizan

there's no way but to check the drainage by time.

you have to charge to 100% and then some more (like 15 more minutes), then do the most battery draining thing you can do (full brightness and white screen or whatever) airplane mode on and see how much time it takes to completely drain, then switch battery and try again

Guest targetbsp

Antutu make a battery test app that does its best to drain your battery as fast as possible and give you a score: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antutu.tester

You would need to make sure its consistently charged though. There seems to be a big difference between how fast it drops to 90% if you unplug the moment it hits 100% vs leaving it plugged in a few hours after it reaches 100%

Guest shmizan

Antutu make a battery test app that does its best to drain your battery as fast as possible and give you a score: https://play.google....m.antutu.tester

You would need to make sure its consistently charged though. There seems to be a big difference between how fast it drops to 90% if you unplug the moment it hits 100% vs leaving it plugged in a few hours after it reaches 100%

that's a good idea.

please do try it, because if it's a real 1950mAh I will buy it myself!

Guest Grain

I got a 1500mAh battery (re-labeled as MTech but really looks like some cheap china stuff). Capacity is comparable to the original 1250mAh one. It does exhibit some different characteristics though; for example, voltage falls quickly under load, and recovers a bit in idle. The original battery isn't as "elastic" - which is a good thing as otherwise the phone will shut down too early under load.

• 1 month later...
Guest jimac

Well, I just got one of the £9.50 BXT labelled batteries that says it's supposed to be 1950mAH.

I will use it for a week and get it through some full-charge and full- drain cycles, then test it back to back with the standard battery.

Guest Cyclothunder

hey guys!

So, what about those 1950mAH batteries. Are they good?

Can someone who bought one of those post some feedback. I'm also looking for a better battery :)

thanks in advance

Guest Cyclothunder

hey guys!

So, what about those 1950mAH batteries. Are they good?

Can someone who bought one of those post some feedback. I'm also looking for a better battery :)

thanks in advance

Any feedbak on these batteries? pls

• 1 month later...