[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest evilbrain

Thank you! i have TPT several times and never needed the "menu" key to be pressed also... anyway, its fine now! thank you again!

I have also noticed that the new, v10 partition requires both menu and vol buttons to be held, as in older ones only volume button was required

Guest Kamikaze.

Is it possible to turn off the Soft Buttons in that build?

Why would you wanna do that :P?

I think I'll test that Burstlam's rom. I had some weird problems on alpha 5, but I guess this is worth trying..

Guest Gunnerzz

Sounds good. I've actually read every post in this thread for once as its not 350+ pages long like some.

Booting now, loving the animation but its giving me a headache now! Hurry up!!!

Hopefully i will use it as my day to day ROM sounds like it will handle well.

Guest Gunnerzz

Ok so ive done a full wipe as well as the caches. Re installed from sd card and it still sit on the boot loop for ages...

Never mind. Re partitioned to a bigger size. works fine now :)

Edited by Gunnerzz

Will we get any updates on this?

You know, there is something we call Christmas. Give the devs at least some time with there families. If you think you have the right for updates, compile it yourself.

And to the guys with browser problems: use opera mobile, like already mentioned in this thread.

We can find the latest ics update in the below link

http://code.google.c.../downloads/list

The latest one here is alpha 18.. can anyone say what all updates we can find in this release when compared to the one with alpha 5.

Thanks in advance

The link you have provided is an AOSP project and not related to the Alpha CM9 build as being discussed in this thread.

Guest sarveshgeetha

It is definitely due to small partition size. To change the partition you need to use TPT. Get it here http://android.modac...__hl__+amphoras , download the third tpt (Gen 2 stock: 220mb system, 37.5mb cache, 162.5mb data, 21mb oem ). Next, as follows.

1.Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard.

2.Unzip the file to the root of your sdcard. You should end up with a folder called "image" with the image.bin file inside it.

3.Turn your phone off. Once its off completely, turn it back on holding menu and vol+.

4.You should see green text on the screen, then once its finished it should boot into recovery.

5.Once in recovery, do a factory reset then install the rom. Remember to remove the image directory once you're finished to avoid reflashing the TPT by accident.

Remember that the first boot will take quite a while (~5min). Have patience!

Thanks a lot for the help!!!it worked welll........ Now how to fix the gallery problem and where is file manager.............???????

please help!!!!!!

Guest Akash P

Thanks a lot for the help!!!it worked welll........ Now how to fix the gallery problem and where is file manager.............???????

please help!!!!!!

What gallery problem? I am currently using QuicPic from Market, i do miss the pinch to zoom functionality but regardless it gets the work done. You have to install gapps then download any free file manager from market as stated above.

please help!!!!!!

about gallery just push power button and press screenshot .if it works then OK .if not reboot once.

Guest sarveshgeetha

about gallery just push power button and press screenshot .if it works then OK .if not reboot once.

After installing Gapps...If i click android market....it opens and asks whether to create a new account.,,if i click yes ......it just vanishes.........

please help!!!!

After installing Gapps...If i click android market....it opens and asks whether to create a new account.,,if i click yes ......it just vanishes.........

please help!!!!

does it say force close or anything ?no i guess but anyway what partition size u have ? it has been asked 100 times until now bec no one read all posts.

Guys can u just check all thread before asking again and again the same questions plz!

Edited by jeddy1

Guest JimJam707

Why would you wanna do that :P?

I think I'll test that Burstlam's rom. I had some weird problems on alpha 5, but I guess this is worth trying..

Because the Blade has real buttons?

Guest sarveshgeetha

does it say force close or anything ?no i guess but anyway what partition size u have ? it has been asked 100 times until now bec no one read all posts.

Guys can u just check all thread before asking again and again the same questions plz!

hey cool! i got through it.... my internal memory shows that i have only total space of 160mb.y?......previously it was 400 mb in previous roms......

Guest targetbsp

hey cool! i got through it.... my internal memory shows that i have only total space of 160mb.y?......previously it was 400 mb in previous roms......

I think you're confusing internal storage and memory there. :)

Guest sarveshgeetha

I think you're confusing internal storage and memory there. :)

i know it is internal memory ......im not confused.......im sorry i had 250 mb before but it shows only 160 mb........y??????????????

Edited by sarveshgeetha