[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Hmmm im missing calendar and clock? I already installed ICS gapps so they should be in my app drawer?

Im on CM9 alpha 5.

Edited by antzti

Guest Pelemanne

Hmmm im missing calendar and clock? I already installed ICS gapps so they should be in my app drawer?

Im on CM9 alpha 5.

Antiteollisuuden Pelemanne kiinni.

Im on CM9 alpha 5.

YOUR SYSTEM PARTITION SIZE IS TO SMALL :TPT UR DEVICE

Guest jeddy1

Can everyone please please stop saying happy new year? This topic is about a rom not about the calendar. Thank you.

yes and ? u want a new thread with happy new year ?

what r u waiting for a release this days ? let the people enjoy the new year

Happy new year everyone :D

Guest iKrautDroid

Can everyone please please stop saying happy new year? This topic is about a rom not about the calendar. Thank you.

Are you a New Years Grinch?biggrin.gif

Lets be happy!

anyone tried the latest burstlam version 3.1?

when i tested it i couldnt unlock the simcard, it kept on returning to the lockscreen and asking for pincode

I have tried it and for me there is no problem with simlock, unlocked at first attempt. Definately faster than TomG's alpha 5, but i have few problems, some apps are force closing, can't remove red frame and soft buttons, USB mass storage doesn't work, can't download some larger apps from the Market ( partition problem?) and rarely there are graphic glitches.

Guest brookergray

Are you a New Years Grinch?biggrin.gif

Lets be happy!

No I'm not a Grinch it just hate that I get an email every hour because someone said "happy new year". Maybe I should unsubscribe for a few days.

What irritates me is that some people say it in Hungarian. I visit English sites so I don't have to see them but for some reason I always manage to stumble upon them.

Guest targetbsp

I agree, there's absolutely no reason to post happy new year in an existing thread related to a topic other than the new year. You wouldn't start talking about any other topical subject unrelated to this post in this thread would you? No, you'd start a new thread.

Guest jurrasstoil

yes and ? u want a new thread with happy new year ?

what r u waiting for a release this days ? let the people enjoy the new year

Happy new year everyone :D

There is a happy new year thread in this very forum:

Guest CopBuster

install the superuser 3.0.7 efgi from rom manager he means !!!! its working for us !!

How to install su via rom manager.... I did the flash CWM recovery. Then what...??