[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest ayziaa

on firmware with multi-touch screen so slow. Alfa5

I put it on the browser fix it works!!!

but the terrible brakes :rolleyes:

Seems that alpha 5.1 didn't have the browser. I've applied the patch but can't put the browser because my root explorer keeps crashing. Did you use adb, or is it just me that didn't have the browser?

Edited by ayziaa

Guest wrtease

i just applied the browser fix on alpha 5 and works very good. all fine .pages are quick and smooth. did try 5.1 but lags very bad and screen flickers. .

Guest B9Anders

i just applied the browser fix on alpha 5 and works very good. all fine .pages are quick and smooth. did try 5.1 but lags very bad and screen flickers. .

I had this on first boot. Second one and it is very smooth and quick. Only bugs I've come across are that opening the multi-task shelf the miniatures are all upside down and that I can't seem to add my skype nor facebook accounts to my accunts in settings (though I expected the latter).

Guest hugobosslives

two quick things:

firstly, has anyone else received an g-mail from google? thanking you buying a galaxy nexus, and telling you how awesome ICS is. wouldn't have found this odd if i received the email as soon as i installed the rom, but it seems a little weird getting one now.

secondly, has anyone got google voice actions working? i.e. speaking texts etc. mine always says audio problem.

cheers

EDIT: on the 5.1 thing. No new cm9 release. someone did add gapps and su and call it 5.1 about 2-3 pages back

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest ColdEmbrace

two quick things:

firstly, has anyone else received an g-mail from google? thanking you buying a galaxy nexus, and telling you how awesome ICS is. wouldn't have found this odd if i received the email as soon as i installed the rom, but it seems a little weird getting one now.

Received that email the day after using ICS always wondered where it came from, didn't even think about it being the ICS installation.

Seems that the email was a little slow to come through your end.

Guest saransh9

i got an e mail too and what i noticed further was there were few more apps available in the market than on 2.3 like check gameloft games on 2.3 and cm9.

voice actions dont work for me

Guest hugobosslives

meh, they obviously just send it out to everyone activating an ICS OS then. must have just got delayed when it came to me then.

so does voice not work for everyone then?

EDIT:

Anyone tried alpha19c? i'm just downloading now

different rom m8. that is the AOSP build.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest vokzal33

Seems that alpha 5.1 didn't have the browser. I've applied the patch but can't put the browser because my root explorer keeps crashing. Did you use adb, or is it just me that didn't have the browser?

no i use recovery ))

with Alfa5!!!!

don t Alfa 5.1

Guest Davidoff59

regarding trouble registering an account, on the aosp build thread, there is a market accounts fix and I'm pretty sure it was for the same reason, that people could not set up the Google account. It was a while ago so not certain but I'm pretty sure.

Guest stephen m

Had issues syncing with google calender and Gmail didn't display when I installed the rom before and revered back. Has this been resolved now. Red frame this there? In brief, is it and everyday usable rom! .... Soz if I've missed something

Guest B9Anders

Had issues syncing with google calender and Gmail didn't display when I installed the rom before and revered back. Has this been resolved now. Red frame this there? In brief, is it and everyday usable rom! .... Soz if I've missed something

Both are working fine for me.