[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest Davidoff59

If gallery isn't working, does that mean maps is also not working? Also does the patch include dual touch? I used alpha 5 for 3 days and was happy to use it as a daily driver until I needed maps then I had to revert back to cm7.

Guest Davidoff59

If gallery isn't working, does that mean maps is also not working? Also does the patch include dual touch? I used alpha 5 for 3 days and was happy to use it as a daily driver until I needed maps then I had to revert back to cm7.

Guest targetbsp

So, the home button doesn't work?

I still have CM7 on atm so I can't check but I don't recall having any problem with the home button?

Also, gallery worked for me. Didn't try maps

Guest hugobosslives

gallery, maps, calender, home button all work perfectly for me.

stock browser/facebook (and anything that needs webkit) needs the patch a few pages back to work. but then works fine

its camera and multitouch that is not working properly

Guest targetbsp

gallery worked for me also, but not maps and stock browser.

There's a patch for the browser earlier in the thread. Or do you mean that is not working for you? I've not tried it myself yet

Guest Davidoff59

I meant version 5 with no patches installed. maps didn't work for me.

Does the patch include multi touch as multi touch is now working on the other rom, tested it last night.

Edited by Davidoff59

Can anyone confirm to me that tethering doesn't work? This is a dealbreaker to me and if I can't get it fixed, I'll have to go back to 2.3

Tethering was one of the last major things to be fixed in CM7, so it would make sense for the developers to not have implemented it yet.

Seriously going to try ICS+flash now on stock browser.

Can anyone confirm to me that tethering doesn't work? This is a dealbreaker to me and if I can't get it fixed, I'll have to go back to 2.3

USB tethering working fine here. Wi-Fi tethering isn't.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

USB tethering working fine here. Wi-Fi tethering isn't.

TomG seems to be something of an expert on USB - he submits most of the patches that fix all the USB problems in CM.

I have some problems to install various apps like Go SMS Pro (+Go Launcher Notification), NBA Game Time App or Whatsapp because they don't show up in the market. It seems that they are marked as not compatible with this rom which obviously isn't right. How can I change that?

Edited by cd492

Guest Davidoff59

Sarah, what I noticed with maps is this.

switch on GPS, go to maps, and the map won't draw. stay in maps for a few mins, then switch off GPS. go back into maps and your location will be shown and the map will be drawn fine.

The map wont draw with GPS enabled for some reason.

Guest saransh9

Sarah, what I noticed with maps is this.

switch on GPS, go to maps, and the map won't draw. stay in maps for a few mins, then switch off GPS. go back into maps and your location will be shown and the map will be drawn fine.

The map wont draw with GPS enabled for some reason.

i my case when i clicked on gps and then on maps the map came up as always but then for 5 mins it kept saying waiting for location. and then i had to revert back to cm7

Guest Only one

RC04 works realy nice for me :) it's just a bit faster than RC3.1 but it has improved CM settings and stock browser + multi touch are working very well. Looking forward to next release :)

Edited by Only one