[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest krauli

Did you read what I just said? :D

Of you used my browser fix a few pages back Facebook was working, as they both use webkit.

Yes. http://goo-inside.me...-20111125-2.zip

I'm using this and calendar sync works OK.

Hi, thanks for your answer.

After full wipe and install RC4

I tried to apply gapps, its says that is in sync, but in calendar app doesnt shows any of calendars.

When I press Calendars to display->Calendars to sync. I get FC..

Any ideas?

PS: in Account & Sync it still say sync com.android.calendar

Thanks

Guest targetbsp

Is there a way to revert back partitions as for CM7 (136mb system) ?

160 is the typical size now for the sake of compatiblity other roms and because CM7 was growing in size. If you can find an older TPT from before they changed over to 160 then you should be OK flashing that.

Guest brookergray

Hi, thanks for your answer.

After full wipe and install RC4

I tried to apply gapps, its says that is in sync, but in calendar app doesnt shows any of calendars.

When I press Calendars to display->Calendars to sync. I get FC..

Any ideas?

PS: in Account & Sync it still say sync com.android.calendar

Thanks

Did you try it with the gapps that I linked or the one from the OP? The former works the latter doesn't.

Guest sanek1804

CM9-Alpha-5-FIX2.zip

1.browser fix<br style="color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">2.multi touch

Edited by sanek1804

Guest Kumar Maddy

Can you say what fixes are involved? Thank you.

Browser is working perfectly fine.... both the stock browser and Dolphin HD....

Multitouch is working fine on G maps and Browser..... GPS is working good some times.....

DSP manager is not included.....

IO file manager is inbuilt in this ROM.....

Overall experience is.....Its smooth and nice......definitely better than actual alpha 5 release.....

Guest Aurimas L.

Today I tried alpha 5 and RC4 = too slow for a daily usage. Blade isn't capable to work lag free with ICS in my oppinion. Maybe with stable release it will get better.

Guest adrien56

i disagree , i tried the alpha5 fix 2 and it's much stable than burstlam 4 and it is smooth like alpha5, almost everything is working even usb mount multi touch and browser .mayabe you should reboot the phone and disable animation .

CM9-Alpha-5-FIX2.zip

1.browser fix<br style=color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">2.multi touch

This is working really well for me. Best ROM out of all the ones posted so far by a long way! Gallery, browser and maps all working perfectly and with multi-touch. This is the first ROM that calendar sync has worked for me. Really smooth, great work. Thank you very much for the fixes! :)

Guest targetbsp

I couldn't get market to download anything in Alpha 5 fix2 for some reason. Burstlams Alpha 4 is running great for me (after disabling the screen transitions)

It's not as fast as the latest CM7 KANG's which are fantastic but for an early leaked build it's amazing. I could use it as a daily rom.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

I couldn't get market to download anything in Alpha 5 fix2 for some reason. Burstlams Alpha 4 is running great for me (after disabling the screen transitions)

Having said this, I managed to put RC4 in a boot loop and had to restore a rom twice in 24 hours somehow. :(