[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest ManMetDeHamer

hmm i wonder what went wrong for me, after i replaced the original file and rebooted the phone hangs on the green android :(

hmm dalvic wipe seems to fix it

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest shanky887614

But that's slow as hell and doesn't work too good with titanium backup.

?

go to titanium backup, press start button, batch. then move apps to sd

sorted. now you can move apps using titanium backup to sd card

oh and it works with market too (although you will have to move them back to sd card after update for some reason

Guest the_crevis

Can I turn on animations and transition effects in developer settings with this?

Can it help?

Flash it, then turn on animations in developer settings and you will have smooth animations.

Guest brookergray

?

oh and it works with market too (although you will have to move them back to sd card after update for some reason

I know that. I want to move the apps and the dalvik cache to my ext3 partition. Link2SD does that but sometimes has problems when I restore apps in TB and sometimes after restart the apps are gone so I have to add the mount point again. Anyway it will do for now.

The problem with native sd moving is that widgets, input methods and apps that have accounts associated with them (Last.fm) don't play nice with it.

Guest targetbsp

Ooh! My apps that were previously mysteriously incompatible according to the market ad hence Titanium wouldn't restore are now fine! i wonder if this has anything to do with markets downtime earlier? Tasker and Angel now working. maybe those that use, and had trouble with Whatsapp should give it another go?

What games are you having trouble with? I have 59 games (mostly paid rather than free) and they are all fine.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

?

I didn't know you could do that! Nice one.

Guest hugobosslives

Ooh! My apps that were previously mysteriously incompatible according to the market ad hence Titanium wouldn't restore are now fine! i wonder if this has anything to do with markets downtime earlier? Tasker and Angel now working. maybe those that use, and had trouble with Whatsapp should give it another go?

What games are you having trouble with? I have 59 games (mostly paid rather than free) and they are all fine.

tasker has always worked for me on this cm9. strange.

and ditto. games work fine (apart from flick football)

Keyboard not working properly for me in FIX2. Underlines words as if they're spelled incorrectly even when they are perfectly fine, like there is a very limited dictionary installed or something. Anyone know a fix?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Keyboard not working properly for me in FIX2. Underlines words as if they're spelled incorrectly even when they are perfectly fine, like there is a very limited dictionary installed or something. Anyone know a fix?

install another keyboard from market maybe? or download the dictionary for the ics keyboard