[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest szymko1995

Are there games working correctly?

When can we expect working HW and Camera.

Is someone working at 3.x kernel for Blade, that is reccomended for our phone?

Guest targetbsp

Are there games working correctly?

Games work fine.

On another subject, putting it into airplane mode causes it to reboot for me.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest hankhandsome

i want to try this but i'm still not sure .. is it really any good for day to day use ?. I accept it's still alpha of course and a long way from being fully ready, and that's fine, but I still want to try it :)

Guest galorin

i want to try this but i'm still not sure .. is it really any good for day to day use ?. I accept it's still alpha of course and a long way from being fully ready, and that's fine, but I still want to try it :)

I think the last parts in bold answers your own question. I've been in it, and I like the appearance, but too much stuff is missing for my day to day use. Feel free to try it, but if you can use it in anger, more power to you.

Guest jeddy1

battery usage in alpha5 is very good! great work!

post-874496-0-91511000-1326097671_thumb.

of course it will be when is not almost fully working

you didnĀ“t had even wi-fi so much on and even gps on

wait for these things to get fixed and when they do then talk about the battery :P

Guest ChipZ16

Ooh! My apps that were previously mysteriously incompatible according to the market ad hence Titanium wouldn't restore are now fine! i wonder if this has anything to do with markets downtime earlier? Tasker and Angel now working. maybe those that use, and had trouble with Whatsapp should give it another go?

What games are you having trouble with? I have 59 games (mostly paid rather than free) and they are all fine.

How the heck do you have space for 59 games on your phone? :P

Guest marcosinus

Does any one has the adb.exe and associated dll for executing command line of adb under Windows (XP for me) for ICS (revision r16 of sdk). I could download the complete sdk from Google, but I have a slow connection and I just need 3 or 4 files.

Thanks.

Edited by marcosinus

Guest targetbsp

How the heck do you have space for 59 games on your phone? :P

All of them moved using Apps2SD, even those that don't support it (thanks to the option to override them in CMSettings). I still have 120mb free internally. :D

A list of most of them here:

Some new ones have been added and a couple have gone since then. I've spent more on apps than the phone cost!

Guest hankhandsome

I think the last parts in bold answers your own question. I've been in it, and I like the appearance, but too much stuff is missing for my day to day use. Feel free to try it, but if you can use it in anger, more power to you.

my day to day usage isn't overly stressful to be honest. i mainly listen to music and play the odd game. i use a sports tracker when i'm out walking so GPS would need to be workable.

I think i'll give it a proper go and see I suppose.

Guest ChipZ16

All of them moved using Apps2SD, even those that don't support it (thanks to the option to override them in CMSettings). I still have 120mb free internally. :D

A list of most of them here:

Some new ones have been added and a couple have gone since then. I've spent more on apps than the phone cost!

Duude, nice :P are you on 160mb partition then? I'm a bit annoyed that I have 25MB left on system, but I succeeded in moving facebook to system :D will probably try it with more apps later.

Edit: I can't find that setting anymore? Is it there in RC04?

Edited by ChipZ16

Guest targetbsp

my day to day usage isn't overly stressful to be honest. i mainly listen to music and play the odd game. i use a sports tracker when i'm out walking so GPS would need to be workable.

I'm not sure that GPS works. if it does, it doesn't have a status bar icon for it. At least I've not seen one come up.

Duude, nice :P are you on 160mb partition then? I'm a bit annoyed that I have 25MB left on system, but I succeeded in moving facebook to system :D will probably try it with more apps later.

yeah 160mb. The pro version of titanium can move the dalvik cache for system apps onto the system partition to fill up remaining system space and free up some data. I've not dared try it yet on ICS though!

Edited by targetbsp

I have the fix2 and every other animations are working great, but going from the homescreen to the app drawer is soooo laggy. Is there anything to do with it? Tried do disable the animations but didn't do anything to it.

Edit: And yeah, i have flashed the smooth animation zip or whatever it is.

Edited by Jebis

Guest targetbsp

I have the fix2 and every other animations are working great, but going from the homescreen to the app drawer is soooo laggy. Is there anything to do with it? Tried do disable the animations but didn't do anything to it.

Edit: And yeah, i have flashed the smooth animation zip or whatever it is.

Have you tried changing launcher? The one built into CM9 is slow as heck.

Guest Abhijeet357

I am unable to install apps from market. When I'm going to install any app the dialogue commes " could not be downloaded due to an error" . Please help.

After flashing Fix2 and libsurfaceflinger patch, I have decided to use this as my daily ROM.

Though not everything, but atleast everything that i need to survive is working perfectly!

Must say, ICS feels so much better :)

One observation: I have 'use only 2G networks' selected, which gets reset (un selected) each time I reboot.

Edited by ufizo