[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest Sulthekk

I thought it is already built in, as all of the ics roms boot at me as russian by default for some unkown reason... Though i haven't tried rc5.4 yet.

Guest humbleman

^ afaiak dta2sd works on the desire, but I couldn't make it work in alpha 5.

Did you make it work for any of the three ICS-roms? CM9, Burstlams or AOSP?

I´ve been trying all three with Darktremors ICS-patch, but no luck..

Cheers

Guest JimJam707

Any idea on how long it will be for sorting out the camera? I think I could probably live with ICS on my phone once that part is working.

Ta.

Sadly no ETA's are ever really given, so we're all in the dark.

Guest michael spped

Did you make it work for any of the three ICS-roms? CM9, Burstlams or AOSP?

I´ve been trying all three with Darktremors ICS-patch, but no luck..

Cheers

it worked on B's 5.2 but not on 5.4. only the cachesd part is working on 5.2

Guest Kumar Maddy

I have been using CM9 Alpha5- Fix 2 for quite some time. Its good. But, I faced problem while sharing the mobile data network with my laptop because wifi-tethering was not working. Neither did USB tethering.

I found this app for WiFi Tethering. Its working fine.

Just download this app and run it. It will take care of all other things. At least it did for me.

Here is the link : http://code.google.c...v3_1-beta11.apk

I thank the developer.

Edited by Kumar Maddy

Just to let you guys know, Tom_G has uploaded Alpha6 a week ago, didn't know till yesterday, and will not mirror it since

-it does not include the latest CM-parts like alpha 5.4

-it has an extra bug, MP3s can not be played with any app

-overall performance is comparable to 5.4

So in short, I recommend using 5.4 for now, but for all the guys who think the devs have given up, Tom_G is still working on it, and the AOSP team uploads updates on its page frequently, too. So no need to worry ;)

Edit: May be worth a try, could be that there is just something wrong with my device, sorry!

Edited by FelixL

Guest targetbsp

Isn't it worth making available for people to play with? When we got Alpha 5 the internet didn't work! :D Some of the guys out there seem to be able to do wonders with broken stuff. And surely CM parts can be added to 6 as easily as it was for 5? Or is it more a case that we're expecting a another fixed alpha soon making this one not worth it?

Like I said, there does not seam to be anything more working than in alpha 5.4. I'll send you a PM with a link, maybe you can mirror it (my internet connection is at 3.5KB/s...)

The usual mirrors that fetch directly from a link didn't work for me.

Guest targetbsp

Sure, I can do that! No CM7's that have been worth building yet this month so my bandwidth is going unused. And my programming skills lie more in Windows than Linux/Android so I can't really help with this dev stuff but I'll make it available for those that can. :)