[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest copyRite

Everytime i flash RC5.5 im stuck on the screen where i need to enter the pin for my sim.. theres chinese writing and when i enter my pin i get the lockscreen, which just leads me back to the same pin screen... What am i doing wrong?

Everytime i flash RC5.5 im stuck on the screen where i need to enter the pin for my sim.. theres chinese writing and when i enter my pin i get the lockscreen, which just leads me back to the same pin screen... What am i doing wrong?

Most likely you'll have to press the bottomright button to press "ok"... they changed that in ICS :). So yeah, that is most likely why you are stuck.

Guest JUntulis

dont know if this is off topic, has anyone tried ALPHA6 or COLDFUSION which says - Full HW acceleration makes it faster than Gingerbread ?

it isnt faster then Gingerbread for me.. but its smoother then any other ics...

Guest Mousses

ICS Soft buttons to Burstlam's CM9-PRE-RC5.5.1

http://db.tt/4eTnmQcL

OPENGL test 2:

CM9 the SU the ** CEFLINGER source and GRALLOC library file, the compiler open OPENGL rendering.

Huaping. Menu card screen occasionally occur, but has been greatly improved.

Streaming platform has started to test the the the YOUTUBE software. But Caton's browser player is never tested.

Only remember not to open the Advanced Options> power button menu> virtual suspect the key switch will become press the power button to restart.

USB binding, seen from the XDA forum, a temporary transplant machine rely on third-party software on the market of Google to implement this feature.

http://115.com/file/anjzbv00

grey rectangle

Edited by Mousses

Guest AsusFreak

Any mirror, please?

I am trying to download that file - estimated time: 3,5 hours.

Edit:

Thanks, ufizo.

| | |

| | |

| | |

| | |

\/ \/

Edited by AsusFreak

Guest the_crevis

OpenGL2 It goes very fast but crashes when trying to change the language and many submenus

Same here, its very bug ridden for me, definitely not for daily use, and although it is fast, I've found that sometimes when opening the app draw it is worse than before we had full hardware acceleration.

Edit: the screen wouldn't come on just now and it rebooted after a few seconds :(.

Edited by the_crevis

Had a freeze once after using for hour while using Talk, and it is smooth - yes.

Feels great to have a smooth ICS rom running on blade! and since burstlam is still working on it,

this will only get better and faster. :)

Guest the_crevis

I think tilal6991's release of coldfusion cm9 today is the one you should be waiting for ;) should be pretty good! :)

Edited by the_crevis

Guest markastor

How do you know that there will be a new release today?

I think tilal6991's release of coldfusion cm9 today is the one you should be waiting for ;) should be pretty good! :)