[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest vasiloy

thanks!i fixed it..but..many apps dont working...Viber and Whatsapp working anyone?

thanks

Viber is working for me. I had the same problem in coldfusionx but as I have heard it was due to flashing a version of gapps that had some files missing. Now neither coldfusionx nor cm9 has this problem regarding apps so everything should be fine if u flash the right gapps.

I am using this mini gapps as I installed the rom on 160mb partition and everything works well for me. Have a try http://www.mediafire...miywnn0lbrvbw76

Edited by vasiloy

Guest blade_

thanks for help!are you from greece?

i tried all methods but it finally works with 210 partition...all ok except some apps that cannot be installed via market...i m lucky that i have backupd some apps!

Guest brookergray

There's nothing wrong with df -h

Than why do I get this?

export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH

/local/bin:$PATH                                   <

app_4@android:/ $ df -h

Filesystem             Size   Used   Free   Blksize

-h: No such file or directory

1|app_4@android:/ $

Guest vasiloy

Than why do I get this?

/local/bin:$PATH                               	<

Filesystem         	Size   Used   Free   Blksize

I think he;s trying to say this: "busybox df -h" which is the same thing as "df" if u dont have busybox. If u only want to see partitions without all the data just type "busybox df -h | head"

Than why do I get this?

Not sure :/

post-767053-0-21900900-1332923835_thumb.

Guest Sulthekk

Than why do I get this?

I got no problems running it...

Could you run 'which df'

Guest outime

Hello there and thanks for this great work.

I have been testing the latest version (alpha 7) and runs fine on my ZTE Blade... except that radio doesn't works - and I'm not talking about FM radio, I mean normal radio. It even doesn't ask for SIM lock so I can't use my network. WiFi and other things just runs fine. Am I the only one who have this issue? Any suggestion?

Guest brookergray

I got no problems running it...

Could you run 'which df'

Problem solved. The Coldfusion updater script creates two different df. One in /system/bin that's symlinked to toolbox and one in /system/xbin that's symlinked to busybox. The toolbox one gets called first and for some reason it doesn't support the h switch. The busybox one works perfectly.

Edited by brookergray

Guest vasiloy

Radio is not working on any of the CM9 roms as far as I know, as developers have no interest in it. Sim lock works but if u have problems u should try to disable it and install the ROM afterwards.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest paulocostavct

hi i've been using alpha 7 for two days now and its not perfect but not having FM radio doesn't bother me at all. I think I found a bug when the phone locked u can still pull the notification bar down and up. dunno if it's a known thing but it's kinda cool. oh and the typing it's very slow this maybe the most bothering thing . keep up the good work

Guest matje103

Sorry for (probably) stupid question: do I need to manually TPT my device to the right partition sizes?

edit: missed post 3, sorry for bothering

Edited by matje103

Guest pritect

After installing the latest builds home button doesn't work. In burstslam 7.5 neither softbutton or hardbutton homebutton work, in TomG Alpha7 hardbutton don't work

I have wiped data/cache in clockworkmod. only thing installed is mini-gapps-ics-20120224-signed.zip, the same as i ran on the previous build

And the homebutton works in clockworkmod.

Edited by pritect

Guest matje103

I like this rom, the reason why I flashed it is just to show my friends ICS on my rusty blade tongue.gif In first post it is said the camera does not work? My camera does work, only with inverted preview.. Also scrolling backgrounds do not work.

Guest JSG9496

Hello, i'm thinkin of flashing this ROM but can't find where to download it from. Also, whats the latest stage of this ROM? and does everything work now? Thanks

Guest JSG9496

Hello, i'm thinkin of flashing this ROM but can't find where to download it from. Also, whats the latest stage of this ROM? and does everything work now? Thanks

Guest Sulthekk

It's still alpha, not recommended for average user.