[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ICS kidd

I'm new so sorry for any irrelevant stuff. But I'm running stock sence 3.0 on my sensation, been seing this is a great Rom, can some one put a link to show me we're to go to root my phone and post were to download this Rom.and everything I Need thanks.

Guest MartijnGP

Damn, battery lifetime is really good on this! It's on the same level as most of the GB AOSP ROMs, if not better. Awesome!

Edited by MartijnGP

Guest NickClarke40

Installed 'Font Installer *root*' which has fixed the white text issue, however the graphical tearing issue still exists in mine, any other ideas ?

edit: sorry forgot to say thanks ;-)

If you guys want to fix the facebook white text issue download the app font installer *root* from the market then open it and install the font roboto. Reboot, done. If youre experiencing graphical tearing go to your android development settings and uncheck force 2d. Should be off by default.

Edited by NickClarke40

Guest ManCityFC
The data icon need to be adjusted the arrows are showing inside the signal bars ,also anyone know why the on screen buttons acting funny

The data arrows should be there mate.

What do you mean about acting funny?

Guest lilman215

The data arrows should be there mate.

What do you mean about acting funny?

The data arrows are inside the signalbars as for the on screen buttons one shows up on the lockscreen and on the home screen when you touch them they stay on the touch effect intill you touch again try them out on this build and see what i`m talking about

post-812079-0-17986900-1325074594_thumb.

post-812079-0-35645500-1325074613_thumb.

Edited by lilman215

The data arrows are inside the signalbars as for the on screen buttons one shows up on the lockscreen and on the home screen when you touch them they stay on the touch effect intill you touch again try them out on this build and see what i`m talking about

Nice homescreen. Mind naming which widgets your using? Also, how do I install the onscreen buttons? Looks so much nicer and "ice creamy" when they are there :-)

Guest RaikkoX

I'm following this rom since it was an early alpha, and now I have sign in the forum to congratulate Trip for this nice rom!

It's very fast and smooth, i'm very happy with it.

Congratulations Trip!

Guest SirGooga

If you guys want to fix the facebook white text issue download the app font installer *root* from the market then open it and install the font roboto. Reboot, done. If youre experiencing graphical tearing go to your android development settings and uncheck force 2d. Should be off by default.

I'm still having the graphical tearing in a lot of apps. It's the one major issue with this ROM for me. Otherwise, this ROM may become my daily driver. It's great!

Edited by SirGooga

Guest Sandman68

Which launcher are you using to use all the space at the top and bottom of the screen?

Thx

Guest schwederino

I have a question: is there any advantage for this rom if I flash the new ics firmware?

Someone told me it would improve the overall experience running ics roms but i didnt see any hard prove.... :blink:

Edited by schwederino

I have a question: is there any advantage for this rom if I flash the new ics firmware?

Someone told me it would improve the overall experience running ics roms but i didnt see any hard prove.... :blink:

Did you flash it? By your statement it seems like you did and if so, you would know if you saw any benefit.

Guest schwederino

Did you flash it? By your statement it seems like you did and if so, you would know if you saw any benefit.

Why would I ask that if I had already flashed it?

Edited by schwederino

Guest gamikzone

I just wanted to know if somebody has experienced any improvements using the new ics firmware.

i have the its alot more smoother than GB, better battery life, better UI and more stable