[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest motopaddy

Been following this thread since 6A. Loving every ROM sofar. Not much issues here, but i'm on 8B now will flash new 1B later today!

Will wait patiently on further updates from Trip, keep them coming love your ROMs man!

@ afiqq: i think solving the capacitive buttons lighting up is to set screen brightness to automatic. Works for me

Been following this thread since 6A. Loving every ROM sofar. Not much issues here, but i'm on 8B now will flash new 1B later today!

Will wait patiently on further updates from Trip, keep them coming love your ROMs man!

@ afiqq: i think solving the capacitive buttons lighting up is to set screen brightness to automatic. Works for me

hey thanks!

Guest lilman215

On screen buttoms pls.

When you activate the onscreen buttons there not acting right,maybe its somthing trip did to fix a problem,but now the onscreen buttons are acting weird

Edited by lilman215

Guest wilkings24

When you activate the onscreen buttons there not acting right,maybe its somthing trip did to fix a problem,but now the onscreen buttons are acting weird

Yes! They are not working properly

Guest anidrin

I've looked and haven't seen this mentioned... During calls, my mic doesn't work. Actually, I'm not sure that it works period. I'm also getting a force close on media. I don't recall the exact wording, but I think it's similar to my Xoom and it has to do with the sd card. I did a superwipe before I flashed and included the gapps pack as well. Any ideas?

It's the Android.process.media that keeps crashing.

Edited by anidrin

It's fun to test this rom :)

And I think I found a bug: You can't use the caps lock function on the standard keyboard.

You don't double-press like you used to, instead you hold the button down for 3 seconds or so.

AOSP with htc camera would be perfect imo. But it's really hard to port anything sense to AOSP.

Its not hard its impossible without porting all of sense. Just get one of the camera apps on the market

Doble pls...i really need this!

I shouldnt throw my input in on this..but cant help it. Dont you think that things like MMS, BT, VR and released camera should come before on screen buttons that most people have no desire to run lol? Just my 2¢ though.

Guest ajonesma

I shouldnt throw my input in on this..but cant help it. Dont you think that things like MMS, BT, VR and released camera should come before on screen buttons that most people have no desire to run lol? Just my 2¢ though.

Im not sure why you need on screen buttons since the sensation has physical buttons! and you'll lose screen space with the on screen buttons.

Guest wilkings24

Im not sure why you need on screen buttons since the sensation has physical buttons! and you'll lose screen space with the on screen buttons.

Personal needs! And it looks n feel more like ICS