[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest phillthorpe1

I dont know why but the only reason i can see not to use this rom is the facebook app is all kinda badword up... can anybody tell me a fix for the graphics that are all distorted and missing in the facebook app? other than that man perfect fast as s*** best to date... thanks in advance..

download Font Installer from the market and the open it and install the font called Roboto

Guest -JuAnItO-

Define your issue then, as I didn't notice any issue, but heard about multiple people with Sensation's who had issues with the power button(being stuck, pressed multiple times etc). Roms don't seem to fix this, thats why I claim its a hardware fault.

But if this isn't your issue then it might be indeed a software issue. Just take it under consideration that it could be the hardware..

@afiqq

Afaik it turns green above 90%? My HTC Desire did this, and my Sensation does this too(Both on CM7 roms).

power button issue it's from software !!

TripNiCE AOSP/CM9 = have power button issue

TripNiCE Senseless = doesn't have power issue

Guest Zehlek

power button issue it's from software !!

TripNiCE AOSP/CM9 = have power button issue

TripNiCE Senseless = doesn't have power issue

I am using AOSP/CM9 and I have no power button issue

Guest Vexation

download Font Installer from the market and the open it and install the font called Roboto

So I installed Font Installer, but I see no option to install the Roboto Font? Also doesn't this font come pre-installed on ICS?

Guest phillthorpe1

So I installed Font Installer, but I see no option to install the Roboto Font? Also doesn't this font come pre-installed on ICS?

when Font Installer opens, just scroll down and it is there.

Dont know if it is installed on ICS.

Guest -JuAnItO-

I am using AOSP/CM9 and I have no power button issue

i was using ARHD ROM & Faux Kernel from xda and i have power button issue..then Faux updated his kernel to fix power button issue..SO IT'S FROM SOFTWARE AND NOT EVERY BODY HAVE THIS ISSUE

Guest subhramani

Oh man! This is the most awesomest ROM I have used. I never thought my Sensation could be so fast. Damn you Sense!!!!

Anyway, yes, web view, camera and random reboots. Once those are fixed, its done.

Also, I have two questions:

1) What is the 8x60 framework? :D

2) How do you change permissions of a specific file? Do you login to the shell and CHMOD the file or is there something else you guys do?

Guest Vexation

when Font Installer opens, just scroll down and it is there.

Dont know if it is installed on ICS.

I'm an idiot. I installed Font Changer instead of Installer. My bad :P

Edit: It worked. But then there's a question left for me. Does this mean that the Robot Font which comes with the ICS installation (Yes, it does come with that) is a faulty one?

Edited by Vexation

Guest phillthorpe1

I'm an idiot. I installed Font Changer instead of Installer. My bad :P

Edit: It worked. But then there's a question left for me. Does this mean that the Robot Font which comes with the ICS installation (Yes, it does come with that) is a faulty one?

Are you really an idiot? Cool, then I have an equal!

I dont know maybe it just cant find where it is. could be in the wrong location, then maybe

font installer puts another one in the correct location.

Guest MGeAR356

is it or my speakers sounds distorted? Earphone seems normal for me..

one more bug is facebook tends to hang or cause auto restarts

and also the gmail rendering issues..

Guest fejker

is it or my speakers sounds distorted? Earphone seems normal for me..

one more bug is facebook tends to hang or cause auto restarts

and also the gmail rendering issues..

For me, all of Trips releases have had distorted sound out of the speaker ... the earphones function perfectly tho.

I don't use Facebook but it's been reported many times that it has issues, as well as the Gmail/Google Reader/Browser rendering bug (unreadable tiles) - the browser has been fixed in the last release.

Guest SlasherX

damn I was messing around with DSP manager settings, it FC and now cant change settings back due to FC every time I open it. Even after reboot. Any advice please??

Guest Vexation

Why does this happen when it tries to access a webpage within an app? the app was FolderSync Lite

You havn't bothered to go through ANY of the previous pages on both your issues, have you? People who do this are plain annoying in my opinion.

In any case, both are known bugs. DSP is known but not known why it occurs and the webpage within an app is related to the Webview issue which currently is known to Trip as well.

Guest SlasherX

You havn't bothered to go through ANY of the previous pages on both your issues, have you? People who do this are plain annoying in my opinion.

In any case, both are known bugs. DSP is known but not known why it occurs and the webpage within an app is related to the Webview issue which currently is known to Trip as well.

You are right, I did see it in the past but out of frustration I forgot and posted.

It can be cleaned by moderator if it were up to me I guess

Guest -JuAnItO-

guys..i'am in Bahrain and my network name is Viva (like t-mobile & others) and my Sensation show me my network name is 42604 :(

how i can change it ??

guys..i'am in Bahrain and my network name is Viva (like t-mobile & others) and my Sensation show me my network name is 42604 :(

how i can change it ??

the country, the Sensation or the network?

Hi could someone let me know the recomended radio for this rom please thanks in advance

the one that came with your phone

don't fsck with the radios people!