[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

when tried opening camera , taking picture , it took it then crashed , ive booted into recovery mode and navigate thrue menu , Fix permissions clicked twice . restarted phone . , camera work great . , video recording doesnt work . Browser working perfect .

Hope this helps for some

Can anyone confirm this works for camera???

I cant imagine this works, i identified the issue allready as being different as what you describe here, i'm testing this now.

edit:

doesnt work for me

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest ajonesma

when tried opening camera , taking picture , it took it then crashed , ive booted into recovery mode and navigate thrue menu , Fix permissions clicked twice . restarted phone . , camera work great . , video recording doesnt work . Browser working perfect .

Hope this helps for some

Can anyone confirm this works for camera???

that doesnt work for the camera, but face unlock does work with the camera :)

Did you have any problems with gmail or email apps?

Guest Jiggs82

that doesnt work for the camera, but face unlock does work with the camera :)

Did you have any problems with gmail or email apps?

Camera Illusion from the market works:) its a 3rd party camera app ,its not 100% perfect but you can take pictures:D

Guest Jiggs82

If some 3rd party apps working then it should mean that we should be able to modify the camera aosp to work also right? :blink:

Yes i think you/we should be able to. I know we're very close to having a fully working camera just got to play around with it lol

If some 3rd party apps working then it should mean that we should be able to modify the camera aosp to work also right? :blink:

Yea but it wont solve the recording problem :(

Very small bug that has not been mentioned before... (And I know that this is not high on the priority list at all, I'm only mentioning it to have it on record for a fix later on).

When in landscape mode, trying to open the settings of any app (Google Maps, Titanium Backup, Messaging, Browser, Basically any application), the app FC's.

Happens for me 100% of the time.

Otherwise, thanks for a very usable ROM.

Guest SirGooga

I noticed that with Google Talk app, I can't see what I typed after pressing send. The message are going through though, because my friend receives the messages. Is anyone else getting this?

Guest down4life

Yes i think you/we should be able to. I know we're very close to having a fully working camera just got to play around with it lol

Interesting thing is that camera capture is working, but it seems that is problem in saving picture...also for me, when open camera, picture is waaayyy dark, then i switch to recording and than back, and then its ok...

Didnt sayit before, Thanks Trip :)

Edited by down4life

Interesting thing is that camera capture is working, but it seems that is problem in saving picture...also for me, when open camera, picture is waaayyy dark, then i switch to recording and than back, and then its ok...

Didnt sayit before, Thanks Trip :)

crashing while trying to save the picture does sound a like permissions problem...

Guest ManCityFC

Just reading what you are saying about the camera, maybe this helps?

I am testing the other Sense ICS ROM and most things work OK, but bluetooth is not working properly. The odd thing is, the only thing that doesn't work is PBAP Contacts access. A2DP works and headset, also tethering which didn't work on GB. I was convinced that it is just a permissions issue because PBAP is asking to grant access and I can access the call logs, just can't get access to the contacts.

Not sure if this helps but thought I would flag it up as it seems a similar issue to the camera issue on this ROM (and maybe the bluetooth too?)

Hope this helps in some way?

Well i tried to fix the known issues by using font changer just like described...but the app just staying in "refreshing fonts" state...anyone else have this issue?

Guest KinGDaViD63

great job on this.. best aosp cm9 rom for sensation period... the text wasnt showing up on some apps so i had to revert... please dont give this up though man... epic..

Guest down4life

Well i tried to fix the known issues by using font changer just like described...but the app just staying in "refreshing fonts" state...anyone else have this issue?

Yap, plus reinstall roboto, didnt work.. plus I notice a bit more reboot when entering some apps, than before, or 77a.. but the speed...this flys :D

Edited by down4life

Guest Joel lock

Hey Trip, is mms working for you? Because some us cant seem to get it working every since beta008

it does work for some of us if you use the correct settings..best suggestion, try to flash it again use wipe everything and try again with the settings if not, other settings

Edited by Joel lock

Guest vikorth

Why we are not talking more about the webview which is preventing use of this rom for many including me instead of camera. I am back on 77a because I can't even use email in my smartphone. I hope I am not missing anything here.