[ROM] [DEV's] [CM9] Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to our Liquid

Guest RomzesRover_R

any idea on why titanium backup isnt working?

im on alpha 36

Works for me. I've made backup from LN192 and restored to alpha 36 with no problems. (defender, angry bird, kingsoft office key, etc)

~renzs

Guest Digitql

Hum do you mean contacts? I only have problems with calendar sync on alpha 35. No problem for contacts sync.

Yeah I mean contacts :-).

This afternoon I'll reflash my phone and keep you up to date.

Guest parithosh93

ill try re-installing titanium backup. previously the thing said restore complete(only apps,no system files obv.) and then i could see none of my apps there -.-

thanks for the help :D

Guest Menerve

Too bad :/ Did you verify that the synchronization for contacts was checked?

I managed to configure my exchange account, it's because I can't do it the same way I did on Gingerbread.

I hope the camera will work one day :)

Edited by Menerve

Guest Digitql

Yeah the sync is activated but it says that there's an error occured try later

But I wait and no change.

I'll try Alpha 35 now... Because on Liquid Next 1.9.2 I don't receive my sms (y)...

Many thanks for theLiquid Next 1.9.2. It's fantastic: with that, I have a new phone. Great job for this alpha and happy working for the next release

I read that ics allows to use the joypads with usb and other usb peripherals. Is this possible for the Liquid E or is there any other hardware limitation?

Edited by remino

Guest Alexzandro

Hello everyone !

Installed EV 36 on my A100 and I must say it looks really fine. Will try in the week to use as first phone to keep a look on the real life behavior. Only concern could be, atm battery consumption .Keep up the good work.

Regards

Alessandro

I read that ics allows to use the joypads with usb and other usb peripherals. Is this possible for the Liquid E or is there any other hardware limitation?

I use the wii controller in bluetooth with an app free on market (since froyo).

Guest Sn0w0nS

when we got full hw acceleration I start using i as a daily rom. Now I went back to liquid next 1.9.2.

Ive noticed that on ics alfa 36 I've got 3g network all the time but in liquid next never.

Anyone knows why i can't get 3g working in liquid next?

Thank You devs for this great ics port!

Guest Smallville CK

http://www.tuttoandr...leration-37140/

Hope this can help :D you have to traslate it but it says that a new rom for htc desire is out with "full"? hardware acceleration :D desire have the same gpu of N1 and n1 the same of liquid :D Enjoy :D

here's original thread on xda ;) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1355660

on a side note:

the chrome beta crashes after I am able to see the interface for a splitsecond. might be HWA-related.

looking forward to the desire-libs, if they can run with kernel .29 :)

Guest makoblaster

on a side note:

the chrome beta crashes after I am able to see the interface for a splitsecond. might be HWA-related.

looking forward to the desire-libs, if they can run with kernel .29 :)

Mine doesn't crash, but it doesn't show anything but the address bar

Guest Alexzandro

Well I can send you some shots of battery stats and setcpu settings as i find this release is as good if not even better than CM9 for P990 that i am actually using on this device. In two days of normal use i had maybe 3 reboots and overnight consumption has been 12%. Good work!!

post-721575-0-26482000-1329229115_thumb.

post-721575-0-74694900-1329229152_thumb.

post-721575-0-08219700-1329229184_thumb.

post-721575-0-77317800-1329229203_thumb.

Edited by Alexzandro