[ROM] [DEV's] [CM9] Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to our Liquid

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest pepegoteras

It is works. You must install it without Signature check.

Dont boot-up when installing CM9. Trying several ROMs and does not work.

I wii continue using 1.9.2 nextliquid version.

Thanks!!

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest after_silence

Dont boot-up when installing CM9. Trying several ROMs and does not work.

I wii continue using 1.9.2 nextliquid version.

Thanks!!

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Did you do Wipe all before flashing?

Guest pepegoteras

Did you do Wipe all before flashing?

Before flashing I clean complete with wipe menu.

When flash tells me everything is fine, but when you restart it freezes on the image of liquidnext.

The terminal is bought in Spain, do you have something to do? Thanks after_silence!!

Edited by pepegoteras

Guest after_silence

May be you need to do a Clean Install (official rom from acer > malez > wipe all > cm9), but i think its not worth it for now - its still very slow.

Guest pepegoteras

May be you need to do a Clean Install (official rom from acer > malez > wipe all > cm9), but i think its not worth it for now - its still very slow.

Tried but still does not work. It just freezes on startup.

sad.gif

Guest after_silence

Here is a new version of Andoroid 4.0.3 for Acer Liquid - Alpha_30. Default language - russian :-)

Changes(from alpha_27):

- working sound (speakers, headphones, mic);

- slighly less of graphic bugs (recommended after flashing to go to Settings-Developer options and turn on Force GPU rendering, and turn off animations;

- fix to display signal strength of radio and wi-fi;

- added root explorer, dual mount (for pc connection) + gapps (dont works for now) and another apps;

- and something else not so global, dont remember all changes..

The next version possibly will be released not so quickly as others because thepasto and roggin are currently working on kernel modification.

Edited by after_silence

Guest AcerFerrari

A photo taken using Camera360 with alpha27~~~Seems that it wasn't that poor......

Cheer up mate!

post-849974-0-15606000-1326554102_thumb.

Edited by AcerFerrari

Guest after_silence

Welcome back Roggin and Dario! Rock&Roll~~~

If you guys need any help, I can offer help~~~

If you can work with/modify kernel - you can contact with thepasto :-)

Guest AcerFerrari

Will someone record a video of this new build? :D

Tried, not working~~~

Camera is working with Camera360 LoL~~~Captured a Lexus CT200h at West Pt in Hong Kong!

Guest Roses Of Death™®

Will someone record a video of this new build? :D

This is Still The trial Phase , Until we Reach a complete Full Working Rom B)

Guest Andi-HH

Tried, not working~~~

Camera is working with Camera360 LoL~~~Captured a Lexus CT200h at West Pt in Hong Kong!

I think he wants a video to see the rom running. not a video recorded by the phone.

Guest gangsrta

guys is it my phone? or i've tried the Alpha 30 rom on my liquid E and it lags like Hell giving me about 10-15 frames of animations whenever i open an application iit takes a lot of time to load and it is very unusable at this point! can somebody suggest a fix? or is it the same situation with everybody here???

Guest Master_T

guys is it my phone? or i've tried the Alpha 30 rom on my liquid E and it lags like Hell giving me about 10-15 frames of animations whenever i open an application iit takes a lot of time to load and it is very unusable at this point! can somebody suggest a fix? or is it the same situation with everybody here???

In computer programming, an "alpha" version is a version of a software that is still in it's early development stages, and as such is often incomplete, highly unstable and unoptimized. So to make it short: yes, its the same for everybody, these alpha releases are not meant for daily use, but only for testing (and to give us users a sign that there's progress going on in the development).

Guest leclercqsteeven

There is a big battery drain. In 6 hours without really use it (only 1 hours of music, 2min calling and 25 sms) the battery is at 1%. When we go to settings and battery I can see that's the screen who use the battery

Guest Probie wan kenobi
There is a big battery drain. In 6 hours without really use it (only 1 hours of music, 2min calling and 25 sms) the battery is at 1%. When we go to settings and battery I can see that's the screen who use the battery

As Master_T said, this is only an alpha version so it should be normal to have a battery drain issue. I think devs want to get all hw working properly before managing little things like this.

A question about kernel: will this rom runs over a modified LN kernel or a completely new one?

Sent from Tapatalk.