[ROM] [DEV's] [CM9] Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to our Liquid

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest after_silence

hello,

on 1st page i can see :

"а2sd requires ext3 or ext4 partition"

but, is the app2sd feature of malez recovery menu functional with this rom ? and if so, with EXT2 partition instead of ext3 or ext4 ?

thx !

Malez cant create ext3,ext4 partition - that's why i haven't tested a2sd. Anyway its just temporarily, later i will replace it with another a2sd script that support ext2.

Some good news: soon will be released new alpha with working 2g/3g, google sync and without glitch with refreshing of screen :-) may be something else.

Edited by after_silence

Guest Diljeet

Did you do a wipe all in Malez? You have to wipe all.

Yes i did a wipe all in malez and also unmounted all Fcs.

Still my phone is stuck on the boot screens, please tell me how much time does it takes to boot the first time.

Please Help.

Tried to install it twice or thrice.

Also one more favour, does it have the screen rotation animation or say auto rotate animation like iphone? Please please please confirm this.

Guest Sn0w0nS
1328131080' post=1893362']

Still my phone is stuck on the boot screens, please tell me how much time does it takes to boot the first time.

Please Help.

Also one more favour, does it have the screen rotation animation or say auto rotate animation like iphone? Please please please confirm this.

It can take 2 min to boot , i realy dont know what the problem is, i wish i could help.Anyway this rom is stil not for daily use , maybe you can wait for a more stable port.I hope someone else here can help you.

Guest Sn0w0nS
1328131080' post=1893362']

Please Help.

Maybe you can wipe all one by one manually

If you stuck on boot and afraid, boot your phone into recovery then pull usb on pc and flash 4.002.14 bin with ADT. Finish this you must reflash malez recovery but phone swich on :) ...

flashed. I'm trying it and seems to work. Only little lag when i oper the drawer, but it isnt a problem... market work.

i have no money in my phone atm, so i can't try call and sms. I'll use this rom for 2-3 day so i will send u a feedback, battery drain included. Great job guys, i thinkk that we can call it a beta :)

Guest after_silence

Superb work guys, I personally think its a massive achievment getting it to work this well. Any news on getting camera working on it yet?

Thanks Again!!

Thx :-)

No news about camera for now.

Guest akira.pwr

I'm impressed, it works fine enough, just a bit too laggy sometimes, but I can live with it, only in Gmail, I can't see the link on messages, is it something to setup?

Guest after_silence

I'm impressed, it works fine enough, just a bit too laggy sometimes, but I can live with it, only in Gmail, I can't see the link on messages, is it something to setup?

I think its a problem of gmail app.

Guest JoRioux

How can I change the battery stat display to show the current charge in percent like I was able to do before with LiquidNext under the CyanogenMod Menu ??

Guest after_silence

In launcher settings I cant open drawer dock or icon setting.I wanted to change the drawer settings. Is there any other way to change drawer settings?

Only in another launcher.

How can I change the battery stat display to show the current charge in percent like I was able to do before with LiquidNext under the CyanogenMod Menu ??

No way to do it, it will be possible then CyanogenMod 9 will have this possibility.

Edited by after_silence

Guest JoRioux

Video of my Acer Liquid E running Alpha 35:

for those who wants to see what it looks like before flashing. Also, please post this link on the first post.