Kernel 2.6.32.9

Guest vamshistunner

Guest shharisree

vamshi ....dude....double surprise 4 me... ^_^....pinch to zoom works flawless in gallery and browser(ive tried ). :D :D :D ..bt not in angry birds....bt at dev tools -> pointer location ..no dual touch...anyway love to pinch & zoom ;) :lol: :D ....

Guest plegdroid

vamshi ....dude....double surprise 4 me... ^_^....pinch to zoom works flawless in gallery and browser(ive tried ). :D :D :D ..bt not in angry birds....bt at dev tools -> pointer location ..no dual touch...anyway love to pinch & zoom ;) :lol: :D ....

WTF! just tried it and can't believe it pinch to zoom, had to disable one touch zoom to double check but it's working, Vamshi kudos mate. :D:)

Guest vamshistunner

awesome stuff dude..btw did you get a chance to look at the ICS rom?

If there is time i'll try to compile it from source. I've heard something related to annoying cursor in ICS, need to sort out that thing first. I'll have a look at it soon. :)

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest plegdroid

are you uploading fixed lockscreen kernel for cm7 today? as i have a TOTALLY different ROM from chinese sources to release :)

lewa?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Rahulj85

If there is time i'll try to compile it from source. I've heard something related to annoying cursor in ICS, need to sort out that thing first. I'll have a look at it soon. :)

yeah that will be great if it starts working...i know its easy for us non-developers to sit around and wait for you guys to actually do the work, but you guys are awesome and we all appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in to keep the racer live and kicking..:-)

Guest vamshistunner

are you uploading fixed lockscreen kernel for cm7 today? as i have a TOTALLY different ROM from chinese sources to release :)

Yeah in few hours ( may be at 2 or 3 AM ). Now 11:15 PM here :D

Guest freebee

Checkout first post for new kernel (Lockscreen Fixed).

Let me ask you.

Have some chance to use Brain badword Scheduler (BFS) in the kernel (separated kernel) for test ?. Thanks.

Edited by freebee

Guest vamshistunner

Let me ask you.

Have some chance to use Brain badword Scheduler (BFS) in the kernel (separated kernel) for test ?. Thanks.

I've kept Brain F*** Scheduler as default in this kernel

Guest Rahulj85

:) India -> Hyderabad

oh wow..i didnt know they were so many indians here..small world man..currently iam in hyd as well but orginally from delhi..you on fb? will look you up or something..

Guest vamshistunner

oh wow..i didnt know they were so many indians here..small world man..currently iam in hyd as well but orginally from delhi..you on fb? will look you up or something..

Deactivated fb, look at my sig for G+